PDA

View Full Version : Anyone flew on Warbirdsofprey Bomber Nights?

ATAG_Lolsav
Feb-25-2013, 12:44
There was, for many years, a special night, friday night at Warbirdsofprey.org at "Spits vs 109s" in Il2 1946, who conducted a "Bomber night". More bombers than fighters, with a diffrent mission evry week. It was a much apreciated night/mission, and got many on bombers and learning how to use them.

The video im posting is from one of these nights. It was, in my mind, a epic night. There are some flaws in the video, even so it gives evryone a general idea. If you ask me, the end of the movie its disasterous, but i was in a haste to finish it. On the other hand, the begining its too long. But its done. And its here for you guys apreciation.

Without more delay:

http://vimeo.com/5591122

P.S. Its in HD

III./ZG76_Keller
Feb-25-2013, 12:56
The creator of something is always it's biggest critic. I think the video was great!

Marmus
Feb-25-2013, 13:13
I lived for Bomber Night over at Spits vs 109s! Some of my best memories of flying are from those nights. Masses of bombers were impressive to fly within! I really miss those days and hope they return one day.

III./ZG76_Saipan
Feb-25-2013, 14:39
would ATAG host something similiar once a month or whatever? does CLOD still have issues with too many bombers?

ATAG_Bliss
Feb-25-2013, 14:49
would ATAG host something similiar once a month or whatever? does CLOD still have issues with too many bombers?

It can't support this yet because of various issues including netcode. Rest assured when it's patched up enough to take care of these issues, we'll be doing events like this.

I used to love those bomber nights on Spits vs 109s as well. :thumbsup:

@Lolsav - I've seen that one as well. Loved it :)

Ape
Feb-25-2013, 15:01
Hi,
a really great Video! :thumbsup: