PDA

View Full Version : Setup help

Sabre
Feb-25-2013, 17:36
Greetings from the North of England and apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I'm brand new to Cliffs of Dover and I'm in the process of getting setup with TrackIR, my X52 pro stick and CH Pedals. I seem to be managing (to a point - need some fine tuning) but I don't seem to be able to get the game to recognise the throttle on the X52. I have the other stick inputs working and the rudder trim on the throttle but I can't get it to throttle up or down?

I'm sure it's something simple I'm missing but I can't see what.

Any help for the new boy(cough) greatly appreciated.

PS any other hints or tips or pointers as to where to look are very welcome

ATAG_Lolsav
Feb-25-2013, 18:12
I have a X52 pro, and rudder + elevator trim work fine. If you want i can give you my il2.pr0 file, but since i have many customized controls (keys i have setup on config section to interact with joystick) you would have to get my customized controls to work too. I really advise you to build your own and get used to it, little by little. If you still have problems im usually on TS3 and my nick is the same as in forum.

Sabre
Feb-26-2013, 06:43
I have a X52 pro, and rudder + elevator trim work fine. If you want i can give you my il2.pr0 file, but since i have many customized controls (keys i have setup on config section to interact with joystick) you would have to get my customized controls to work too. I really advise you to build your own and get used to it, little by little. If you still have problems im usually on TS3 and my nick is the same as in forum.

Yes, thanks for the offer but I think it would be beneficial to build my own profile as you advise so I can get used to it from the start.

I'll definitely look you up on TS so you can give me any handy hints or tips though.