PDA

View Full Version : My Best Self Made Movie ever: Close Encounter

Ape
Feb-26-2013, 09:49
The Self elected Ape of the year proudly presents:

My Best Peace of Work regarding Movies!

Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFMrsOykido&feature=youtu.be

Special Thanks to ATAG Headshot and Vranac which are great Wingmans and helped the Germans out last night.
After this great succesful mission i worked all night on this Movie and now i am going to sleep... :)

Movie is now on and working!

Ape

ATAG_Snapper
Feb-26-2013, 10:14
Great footage, Ape, and some great shooting, too! Thanks for posting this. :thumbsup:

Ape
Feb-26-2013, 10:26
Thank you,
but hmm i am not pleased. The Quality isnt good enough and the red numbers of fraps also werent there when i played it on my media player....
I will have to delete this one and upload it in better quality right now.

Sry the Movie will be up again in about 2 hours i have to fix some issues first.

I fell asleep while encoding so it took a few hours longer ;).

I have increased the quality a little ( not sure why it is still not as i recorded it) and the fraps fps counter is gone...

ATAG_Headshot
Feb-26-2013, 11:11
Nice vid! That was a fun flight

Ape
Feb-26-2013, 16:18
Indeed it was fun :)

Bartoszcze
Feb-26-2013, 16:27
Very nice. You looked deep into his eyes before you shot him into pieces:)

ATAG_Lolsav
Feb-26-2013, 16:42
Good movie and good move on the spit that was on your 6.

Continu0
Feb-26-2013, 17:27
Du wirst definitiv immer besser mit deinen Videos! Kompliment! Hast du TS? Lust zusammen zu fliegen?

lg

Ape
Feb-26-2013, 17:35
He had green eyes! haha. Thx everyone. Maybe i will fly in a few hours. I am always on TS when flying (ape on the axis team normally - but i will try to learn to fly spits and hurris soon) . See you in the Skies!

Ape
Feb-26-2013, 17:37
Du wirst definitiv immer besser mit deinen Videos! Kompliment! Hast du TS? Lust zusammen zu fliegen?

lg

Aber klar! Weiss nur nicht ob ich heute noch was reissen kann weil ich saumuede bin. Aber vllt komm ich noch aufn Server.

Haggart85
Feb-26-2013, 18:49
Simply incredible! :stunned:

Going to show this to a few of my non-simmer friends and see if they'll understand why it is I maintain this hobby!

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Feb-26-2013, 19:09
Great shooting and excellent video editing.
Loved seeing those canon rounds rip the spitfires apart!

That completely shot-off aileron at 1:33! Wonderful!
What happened to the Spitfire at 3:07? Did he go in?

It would be extra-amazing if you can show the enemies hitting the ground in future videos ;)

Ape
Feb-26-2013, 19:20
Yeah we really got to get more people playing Cliffs of Dover! But since it is so difficult to get into flight sims we have to help the newbies.

I think he eventually went down because i got a few kills in this mission, but i am not sure. I have shown some enemys going down in my latest Lets Play, but unfortuneatly the crators and the explosions look pretty weak. As soon as i got more editing skills with really pro programms to implement effects i will do that :).

Thx for your support

ATAG_Bliss
Feb-26-2013, 19:27
That was brilliant! Loved the slow-mo scenes mixed with the music, especially the close close encounter with the spitfire.

Thanks for sharing :salute:

Ape
Feb-26-2013, 19:29
That was brilliant! Loved the slow-mo scenes mixed with the music, especially the close close encounter with the spitfire.

Thanks for sharing :salute:

You made this possible! :salute:

ATAG_Bliss
Feb-26-2013, 19:32
You made this possible! :salute:

That would be ATAG_Colander. He's a bit of a magician with code. I just do the grunt work :)

ATAG_Naz
Feb-26-2013, 19:46
Wow, great movie Ape, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

ATAG_JTDawg
Feb-26-2013, 19:55
:thumbsup: nice vid m8

Skoshi_Tiger
Feb-27-2013, 02:56
Very nice!

Cheers!

Sabre
Feb-27-2013, 11:11
Super video - subbed your channel some nice videos in there.

Keep up the good work.

Ape
Feb-27-2013, 12:06
Thx everyone!

Alice
Feb-27-2013, 19:09
I was so excited by 1:47+ that I showed the SOIC and she thought it was awesome, too! She tolerates my "flying" but this she liked, and watched it twice! I also checked out your other videos to help me improve. Well done! :salute:

Ape
Feb-28-2013, 01:17
Show it around! Get the people to start Flying, too. But what is a SOIC? Your girlfriend?

Alice
Feb-28-2013, 01:37
Show it around! Get the people to start Flying, too. But what is a SOIC? Your girlfriend?

"Significant Other In Charge", so yes ;). And I have recommended it around already - hopefully a few will check out Cliffs and ATAG. It's always more fun with more on the server :).