PDA

View Full Version : Howdy All!

Haggart85
Feb-26-2013, 18:28
Well, I guess it's about time I actually posted something. I admit, I joined initially to check out the Team Fusion forums and I have yet to venture onto an ATAG server - mostly due to the fact I still don't feel that confident with CEM quite yet. Long time Il-2 player, upgraded my rig in anticipation of Cliffs of Dover and for Rise of Flight, only for the let down of the initial release of CloD. Decided to give it another chance after seeing the work of Team Fusion and the raving about multiplayer...very stoked to see what is in store for the future of CloD, especially with the upcoming unofficial patch.

I figure, on a side note given the two posters before me, that I too, also reside in Maine. I have never run into any fellow simmers from this area so I guess you could say I was a bit inspired, ha!

oneway
Feb-27-2013, 05:28
welcome. mabey we will meet up sometime, i vist bootlegers for refreshments sometimes
awesum selections there.

ATAG_Septic
Feb-27-2013, 06:28
Well, I guess it's about time I actually posted something. I admit, I joined initially to check out the Team Fusion forums and I have yet to venture onto an ATAG server - mostly due to the fact I still don't feel that confident with CEM quite yet. Long time Il-2 player, upgraded my rig in anticipation of Cliffs of Dover and for Rise of Flight, only for the let down of the initial release of CloD. Decided to give it another chance after seeing the work of Team Fusion and the raving about multiplayer...very stoked to see what is in store for the future of CloD, especially with the upcoming unofficial patch.

I figure, on a side note given the two posters before me, that I too, also reside in Maine. I have never run into any fellow simmers from this area so I guess you could say I was a bit inspired, ha!

Welcome Haggart85 to the forum!

When you feel like coming on the server I'm sure you'll get plenty of assistance on Teamspeak, shout up if you see me on and I'll gladly assist with a few of the basics for survival.

If you would rather just listen that's fine too.

Cheers,

Septic.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Feb-27-2013, 06:39
Well, I guess it's about time I actually posted something. I admit, I joined initially to check out the Team Fusion forums and I have yet to venture onto an ATAG server - mostly due to the fact I still don't feel that confident with CEM quite yet.

Hi mate,

Jump onto Teamspeak. Most of the guys who fly, especially when they fly in formation, will be calling out their engine settings all the time. Without even realising it you'll pick up CEM in a few hour's flying.

Haggart85
Feb-28-2013, 19:58
Wow...I see why ATAG is so raved about...you all are quite a friendly bunch! I've got a bit of a case of laryngitis at the moment but when I'm feeling better I hope to pop on and provide you guys with another target :-P

welcome. mabey we will meet up sometime, i vist bootlegers for refreshments sometimes
awesum selections there.

We may have met up sometime...I'm in there about once a week (not that I'm an alcoholic, haha). If you've ever seen a 6'1", bald skinny guy with a mustache and a bottle Jack Daniels or Jameson in his hands, that's me, haha

Injerin
Feb-28-2013, 21:56
Haggart85,

Welcome m8, and I also will be more than happy to help you out in any way I can. Look me up in TS3 (71st_AH_Injerin) and lets go for a flight :)

ATAG_Bliss
Mar-01-2013, 00:01
Hi Haggart.

Welcome to our humble home. Got any questions just ask away! Lots of friendly folks here willing to help.

Thanks for the kind words :salute:

oneway
Mar-01-2013, 18:33
Wow...I see why ATAG is so raved about...you all are quite a friendly bunch! I've got a bit of a case of laryngitis at the moment but when I'm feeling better I hope to pop on and provide you guys with another target :-P

We may have met up sometime...I'm in there about once a week (not that I'm an alcoholic, haha). If you've ever seen a 6'1", bald skinny guy with a mustache and a bottle Jack Daniels or Jameson in his hands, that's me, haha

IM about do for a stop there ill keep my eye out.
ill have a blue patriots hat and a box off stella under my arm lol.

oneway.