PDA

View Full Version : Track IR5

priller26
Feb-26-2013, 23:39
Other than centering the recticle with the F12 key, does anyone have any advice on the best settings are with IL CLoD and track IR5? I dont see a default for this game in the drop down bar, and want to make the free look as smooth as possible, it seems a bit choppy for me, and I would believe there is a way to fix this, I'm just not sophisticated enough on how to change the parameters without messing up the default settings.

Mastiff
Feb-26-2013, 23:56
http://youtu.be/_AO0F5sLdVM

III./ZG76_Keller
Feb-27-2013, 00:30
Not sure exactly what you're asking for, but I think you want a good TIR5 profile for Cliffs of Dover?

Go to this (http://riseofflight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=12051) site and get the "Requiem 6DOF.rar", there are three download links just below the video; you want the middle one.

This profile was designed for Rise of Flight but it works awesome in CloD.

priller26
Feb-27-2013, 16:50
Not sure exactly what you're asking for, but I think you want a good TIR5 profile for Cliffs of Dover?

Go to this (http://riseofflight.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=12051) site and get the "Requiem 6DOF.rar", there are three download links just below the video; you want the middle one.

This profile was designed for Rise of Flight but it works awesome in CloD.

Awesome! Yes, thats what Im looking for, I will download it and give it a whirl. thanks!

priller26
Feb-28-2013, 01:31
P.S. I downloaded the Rar file, can someone tell me where I should extract it to? I dont want to mess it up, the track IR5 software, just unsure where this file should go. thanks

Sabre
Feb-28-2013, 02:08
P.S. I downloaded the Rar file, can someone tell me where I should extract it to? I dont want to mess it up, the track IR5 software, just unsure where this file should go. thanks

Extract the profile to C:/.../Naturalpoint/TrackIR/Profiles to try it out. Replace C: with alternative if you installed TrackIR somewhere else.

priller26
Feb-28-2013, 05:52
Extract the profile to C:/.../Naturalpoint/TrackIR/Profiles to try it out. Replace C: with alternative if you installed TrackIR somewhere else.

COOLS! Thanks!

92 Cdt. Kiwikillemoff (QJ-Z)
Feb-28-2013, 06:07
Brilliant! I never knew it, but thats what I needed. So smooth and realistic, talk about game changer.

Taken my Track IR to the next level!!! Would recommend to all!

That profile is up there with sweetFX as a must have for CLOD.

Kiwi

Sabre
Feb-28-2013, 06:12
Taken my Track IR to the next level!!! Would recommend to all!

I agree it's so smooth. I don't think I could fly without TrackIR. :salute:

priller26
Feb-28-2013, 18:55
I agree completely, that is really smooth and a great improvement for me! Thanks!

9./JG52 Ziegler
Mar-01-2013, 10:19
It is a good profile but I don't use it at 2&30 as Requiem suggests. I use it at .07 and 30 and it works great for me as I'm relatively new to Track IR and this feels more natural using this profile those speed and smoothness settings and the deadzone template.

DK_
Mar-02-2013, 00:22
Thanks for posting the profile and tips.
I just got a TrackIR and went for a short flight on the default profile. Made me a little dizzy.... It's more difficult to use than I thought it would be. Hopefully this profile will help me.

Royraiden
Mar-02-2013, 06:21
This is exactly what I was looking for.Thanks.