PDA

View Full Version : Hello all.

Wisey
Feb-27-2013, 14:55
Hi my name is Mark aka Wisey, I have been casually dipping into combat flight sims since 1999.
Microsofts Combat Flight Sim was the 1st and the reason I bought my 1st PC.

Aircraft, especially WW2 have always held my interest. Living in East Anglia there are dozens of old WW2 air bases for me to visit. Most now have been turned into industrial estates,but many original buildings still stand.

After a sky dive in 2005 I gave up flying i/c model aircraft in favour of learning to paraglide. Now that is flying at it's most basic.

Now though flying is confined to my desk (family etc). Since finding COD my interest has risen and to find myself flying in "Live museum pieces" is fantastic.
I will at sometime soon, come and visit you guys on TS. My missus and I are currently admins and active players in a very busy Battlefield 3 clan. Therefore my flying time is limited. Having your other half getting moody because you are NOT playing computer games is quite funny.

You will no doubt see me wobbling around the sky above Sussex on the server. The 1st time I see one of you guys, it's just after I see a load of tracer fly past my head, shortly before spiralling into the ground.

I'll see you about soon fellas and I'll keep watching the vids Freycinet:thumbsup:

Doc
Feb-27-2013, 15:12
Interesting. I have an ex wife that I met gaming and owning online as well as offline. Hope to see you around.

Mysticpuma
Feb-27-2013, 15:38
I wish I had an ex-wife :( She just wont take the hint ;)

Anyway, welcome aboard ;)

Logan
Feb-28-2013, 18:06
I wish I had an ex-wife :( She just wont take the hint ;)

Anyway, welcome aboard ;)
BAhahah! I got one you can have..but bring a truck for the baggage! :D

Osprey
Mar-01-2013, 05:34
It's all healthy as long as you don't end up like that Japanese couple a whose baby died from malnutrition and general neglect because they were too busy on Second Life caring for their virtual baby! Only a year or two ago, not a nice story at all....

Good to see folks getting back into COD. :thumbsup: