PDA

View Full Version : ARMA 3 Preorders!

Tvrdi
Feb-28-2013, 05:25
For 25 euros (33 bucks?) you can preorder ARMA3. In March, you will get alpha with mission editor and MP (and 3 invites for SP version of Alpha). Later you will get beta and the full game when its ready. This will be on steam. Phew! What a deal...Im on it...
I will giveaway 2 invites here, on forum.

http://www.arma3.com/buy?#alpha_basic

92 Cdt. Kiwikillemoff (QJ-Z)
Feb-28-2013, 06:01
Ill take you up on that offer; if your sure to be so kind.

My rig suits there recommended settings, which Im a little amazed. Even if it runs poor, im planning some hardware upgrades in the not so near future, motivated by CLOD of course :D

Kiwikillemoff

PM me or look me up on Steam

Tvrdi
Feb-28-2013, 06:04
LoL Kiwi, no worries, one is for you. At least you deserved since you came here in this bottom part of the forum. :-)

OK both invites are now reserved. Third one is for my boss. Ok its not. Its for my colleague at work.

Doc
Feb-28-2013, 12:18
I think the Cliffs of Dover community is very familiar with what paying for an alpha is all about. At least I do. I will let all the excited people with money be my beta testers. Good luck to them.

Tvrdi
Feb-28-2013, 16:19
I think the Cliffs of Dover community is very familiar with what paying for an alpha is all about. At least I do. I will let all the excited people with money be my beta testers. Good luck to them.

Good point. However sim genre is very small and an advanced sim as CLOD is a huge job for any developer. ARMA serial and Bohemia team has its long and successful history. CLOD team wasnt the same one who was working on original. Some of the team members were from original team though.
Unlike 1C, BOhemia has a huge base of alpha and beta testers. Alpha is in a long phase of testing now. I personaly saw it when I was visiting my friend who was closed alpha tester. The game works very well even now in alpha stage and is awesome.

BTW, Even if you count hardware...sims are cheap hobbies compared to some other hobbies....

Injerin
Feb-28-2013, 16:26
I can't wait for this...WOOT!

92 Cdt. Kiwikillemoff (QJ-Z)
Feb-28-2013, 16:45
Many thanks my friend.

Ive played the arms series of and on over the years. Should be fun to get back into it.

Kiwi

Tvrdi
Feb-28-2013, 16:45
I forgot to mention we didnt have a chance to try CLODs alpha before buying.

ANON6_Wolfie
Mar-03-2013, 12:55
Here is something for those who cant wait. :thumbsup:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18715

Tvrdi
Mar-06-2013, 05:37
Its f awesome. MP is sometimes a bit slow on fps but thats alpha after all...Immersion is huge...