PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Austria

archer11
Mar-01-2013, 07:59
Hi there! (or "Servus" and "Griass Eich" as we say in our neck of the woods)

I'm flying on PC since... let's put it in a Lord of the Rings-way: I already flew on PC when the world was still young. Sigh.
Civil and Military sims, offline mostly, except in the glorious days of the original Pilot's Lounge and later CWoS, where there was a lot of fun flying Il2 online with the guys (and some girls!).

Heard already a lot about ATAG in the last years, but Mysticpuma posting the Team Fusion vid at SimHQ brought me finally to this place.
The video looks marvelous and I hope Team Fusion's awesome work will give CloD a new and prosperous life!

Of what I've read so far in here, it looks like a really good place and maybe, if I am able to overcome my shyness, we'll meet somewhere up in the virtual skies of ATAG.

It would be nice target-practising for most of you, as I'm feeling still a bit lost in the Bf109 despite the many hours I'm flying it. I'm so used to the Kommandogeraet in my beloved FW-190 A-8...

ATAG_Septic
Mar-01-2013, 08:26
Greetings and Welcome archer11!

I hope you can get on line at some stage. There's no need to introduce yourself on Teamspeak or to join in on the server. Just lurk, fly your own mission and have fun!

You'll probably get much more out of the game in terms of advice, situational awareness and general banter when you do feel able to join in. You can choose a seperate teamspeak channel and speak your native language if that would be better too.

Chocks Away!

Septic.

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Mar-01-2013, 09:04
Servus Archer11, Willkommen im Tollhaus.

Join us on Teamspeak.
There are Deutsch speakers around as well as, of course, plenty of English speakers.

And there are plenty of 109 pilots around who can fly with you and help you out.

Osprey
Mar-01-2013, 09:47
Hi Archer, welcome to COD!