PDA

View Full Version : A break from flying! and more to come!

Injerin
Mar-02-2013, 22:06
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxx_MFG-yNY

Fellow pilots, I Injerin feel the need to inform you that in the future WE (people who dont need to be identified lol) will be bringing you some sort of COMEDY involving flight sims one way or another. I personally love to laugh. I think this will spice up the community in the fact that us pilots need a break every now and then :) and also the fact that after a hard days flight there is nothing better than a good old laugh. SO I have re-posted an old vid here to kinda give a SMALL idea of what I proposing in these here forums..... Anyway if you don't dream or laugh your already dead....INJERIN.. lol

Roblex
Mar-03-2013, 03:14
OK but I am not sure what that video was showing me:S

ATAG_Septic
Mar-03-2013, 03:50
...Anyway if you don't dream or laugh your already dead....INJERIN.. lol

I wonder if we are in for another Walken treat? If so, I'd like to request Six's version of the Weapon of Choice dance please. :goofy

Septic.

Injerin
Mar-03-2013, 04:25
septic hit it on the head lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

92 Cdt. Kiwikillemoff (QJ-Z)
Mar-03-2013, 05:34
Brilliant, Chris W as your wing man! Gaga giving the tempo.

Nice Vid

K

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-03-2013, 06:40
I'm waiting for Sean Connery's "There can only be ONE...". I know it's coming! LOL

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-03-2013, 06:50
OK but I am not sure what that video was showing me:S

Sixxpack does amazing impersonations -- he was (is) in the entertainment industry and it was part of his living at one point. When flying with him as wing mate you'd swear you were covering Jack Nicholson's six, or Connery's, or Christopher Walken's. Hard to aim sometimes when you're killing yourself laughing!

Humour is an individual thing, and individual tastes vary. I think fair warning is due that the upcoming Sixxpack/Injerin videos will not appeal to some and are best not watched altogether in those cases. For others I strongly recommend, for the good of your keyboards, do NOT watch these upcoming videos while sipping your morning coffee.

ATAG_Freya
Mar-03-2013, 18:23
love the head motions in there -- rockin out.... reminds me of night at the roxbury.. LOL GREAT VID !!!!

Crazy-Canuck
Mar-03-2013, 21:41
Hey, I didn`t hear chippy in that video.

I want to hear Sixer do this part....................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kngBtoylIVM

Black
Mar-18-2013, 06:25
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxx_MFG-yNY

Fellow pilots, I Injerin feel the need to inform you that in the future WE (people who dont need to be identified lol) will be bringing you some sort of COMEDY involving flight sims one way or another. I personally love to laugh. I think this will spice up the community in the fact that us pilots need a break every now and then :) and also the fact that after a hard days flight there is nothing better than a good old laugh. SO I have re-posted an old vid here to kinda give a SMALL idea of what I proposing in these here forums..... Anyway if you don't dream or laugh your already dead....INJERIN.. lol

So this is what we 109 pilots face? Ohh wow :thumbsup: