PDA

View Full Version : Problems in FPS after a while playing..

theedge8
Mar-06-2013, 16:25
During the game after a while the FPS drops to 14 and does not rise again, tenhu to land and then restart the game there back to normal, someone already had this problem?, Using the GPU is very low right now, I use a GTX 560 IT.

Is the video card, or a problem in the game?

ATAG_Colander
Mar-06-2013, 16:31
That sounds like not enough memory (video or motherboard). Once it fill up to a level, you start getting slowdowns.

theedge8
Mar-06-2013, 18:54
Video has 1GB, the motherboard has 8 GB, only if the video card, and that will be very little 1GB?, Is to improve or just buying a new video card?

92 Cdt. Kiwikillemoff (QJ-Z)
Mar-06-2013, 19:25
Hey mate, I run the same card. See below my system specs. What are yours, and maybe I can help.

The game runs pretty good for me. I dont run the FPS counter so I cant give you my frame rates.

I have used Mastiffs tips and tricks to tweak my nividia settings and ingame to optimise the game. As I said it runs pretty good.

What sort of hard drive do you have and how full is it?

If your keen to trouble shoot, let me know.

I am looking to upgrade soon to a 670 2GB card as I feel Im only 'just' running the game well. From I have read on these forums and looking at other peoples system specs a 670 would be a nice upgrade

Kiwi

theedge8
Mar-07-2013, 14:26
Kiwi, pass me the tips and tricks that you have used in the nvidia settings ?, do not use SSD, HD standard even from 7200 rpm, on the GTX 670 say it is very good, but if it is to buy another video card, I right on 680 .....

Theedge

92 Cdt. Kiwikillemoff (QJ-Z)
Mar-07-2013, 17:41
Hi TheEdge,

I use the two guides below, the first one alone does improve performance well. Kindly JTDwag has but this on the forums...

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?1806-If-you-have-not-tried-this-please-do

The next is Matiffs work. He uses the nvidia control panel to do the processing of anti aliasing etc. rather than the game engine. Remember that he as a faster machine than us. So drop the anti aliasing to half his. Im at work at the moment but if you want I can post my Nvidia control panel settings which would suit you more. Make sure you read through the forum to see the conversations.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?3135-NVIDIA-users-try-these-settings&highlight=mastiff

Try the JTdwag one first and play the game and see if that helps...im thinking it will!

Kiwi

theedge8
Mar-08-2013, 14:15
Kiwi ok, I'll do it !

Tanks