PDA

View Full Version : New FM's, flaps, trim, and engine management?

Chivas
Mar-10-2013, 15:36
Is there a tutorial on how to get the best performance from the aircraft in the game? The original developers didn't have time to release a "how to", and now that TF are making further refinements, is there any chance the TF group could make one? COD has greatly elevated the knowledge required to effectively use the aircraft, and could be a huge stumbling block in bringing, and keeping new blood in the game. I know tips are readily supplied by very helpful people on the ATAG servers, but maybe a tutorial would go along way to help people like myself, and others better understand the techniques, before asking further questions during missions.

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Mar-10-2013, 17:26
Is there a tutorial on how to get the best performance from the aircraft in the game? The original developers didn't have time to release a "how to", and now that TF are making further refinements, is there any chance the TF group could make one? COD has greatly elevated the knowledge required to effectively use the aircraft, and could be a huge stumbling block in bringing, and keeping new blood in the game. I know tips are readily supplied by very helpful people on the ATAG servers, but maybe a tutorial would go along way to help people like myself, and others better understand the techniques, before asking further questions during missions.

There will be a READ ME and we are working on completing a fairly detailed set of Flight manuals, as well as a Wiki page.

Players will need to learn how to fly the aircraft over again, as there have been quite a number of changes.

Chivas
Mar-10-2013, 18:54
Thanks RAF74_Buzzsaw, much appreciated.
~Salute~

mazex
Mar-11-2013, 15:33
There will be a READ ME and we are working on completing a fairly detailed set of Flight manuals, as well as a Wiki page.

Players will need to learn how to fly the aircraft over again, as there have been quite a number of changes.

Sweet, the lack of documentation for CEM in CloD was rather annoying at first - I guess that Rolls Royce had to build a new factory just to make all the gaskets and water coolers for my consumption in the first weeks ;) But there where many good user tutorials and videos after a while that made them unemployed (or they could switch to making ammunition for my attempts to bring down He 111:s ;)).