PDA

View Full Version : Found an interesting video...

71st_AH_Eagle
Mar-12-2013, 16:27
Don't know if this was made public purposely or not so if this thread "disappears," you'll know why.

http://vimeo.com/61583492

http://vimeo.com/61583492

Is this with the new patch because of the new smoke and catching fire in mid air is pretty cool. If someone knows how to embed a video, please enlighten me on how.

Thanks Mysticpuma for the information and how to embed a video.. :dthumb:

Marmus
Mar-12-2013, 16:28
It is OK.....MP said no mods were used in making the video.

71st_AH_Eagle
Mar-12-2013, 16:30
It is OK.....MP said no mods were used in making the video.

I don't remember smoke being that thick and the little glimmers of canopy light in stock game? Or I'm just blind...

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-12-2013, 16:32
Ive read somewhere Mistic saying he wanted to explode some fuel trucks. Maybe he placed a ton inside those houses or something?

Mysticpuma
Mar-12-2013, 17:02
Sorry gents, no new stuff there. The very small canopy glints you can see have already been revealed in the last video and the rest of the effects are in the game...you just have to know where to find them ;)

I was just having a play around and seeing how good my frame-rates were in smoke and fire situations. So it's not a TF 'Easter Egg' just me having a play ;)

Gotta love those explosions though ;)

Cheers, MP

To embed a video, click on the movie icon (second from the end of the icons at the top of your reply window), click it, add the url and click okay ;)

https://vimeo.com/61583492

Mysticpuma
Mar-12-2013, 17:05
Stealth_Eagle "Don't know if this was made public purposely or not so if this thread "disappears," you'll know why. "

You've been spending too much time on other forums lol roflmao

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-12-2013, 17:12
Good find, Eagle! Great video, Mysticpuma...loved the secondary explosions! :)

Lolsav got me onto the Action recording utility and off of FRAPS. Not only did I find the FRAPS interface clunky, but it also saps frame rates while Action does not (presumably you need an Nvidia card to take advantage of the CUDA engine, though).

Mysticpuma
Mar-12-2013, 17:35
Yeah I'm still using FRAPS as Action just crashes the Launcher.exe for me :(

71st_AH_Eagle
Mar-12-2013, 17:38
Sorry gents, no new stuff there. The very small canopy glints you can see have already been revealed in the last video and the rest of the effects are in the game...you just have to know where to find them ;)

I was just having a play around and seeing how good my frame-rates were in smoke and fire situations. So it's not a TF 'Easter Egg' just me having a play ;)

Gotta love those explosions though ;)

Cheers, MP

To embed a video, click on the movie icon (second from the end of the icons at the top of your reply window), click it, add the url and click okay ;)
[QUOTE=Mysticpuma;37054]Stealth_Eagle "Don't know if this was made public purposely or not so if this thread "disappears," you'll know why. "

You've been spending too much time on other forums lol roflmao

Thank you Mysticpuma, I just didn't know and as for the thread deleting, I don't know of ever when a thread was deleted here but wasn't sure. The catching on fire midflight is pretty cool.

Good find, Eagle! Great video, Mysticpuma...loved the secondary explosions! :)

Thanks Snapper. :salute: Just doing what I know that I can to help out but wish I could do what I want to do...

Eagle

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-12-2013, 17:39
Yeah I'm still using FRAPS as Action just crashes the Launcher.exe for me :(

Did you try to do like Philstyle did, launched Action! after getting Clod running?

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Mar-12-2013, 18:13
Lolsav, Action is crashing the game when I load it after now too ;(

Catseye
Mar-12-2013, 21:00
Don't know if this was made public purposely or not so if this thread "disappears," you'll know why.

Where was this found publicly?

Mysticpuma
Mar-12-2013, 21:30
https://vimeo.com/user16616147

;)

Basically just keep watching the Team Fusion Vimeo channel and some interesting things occasionally pop up ;)

Mysticpuma
Mar-12-2013, 21:45
Did you try to do like Philstyle did, launched Action! after getting Clod running?

To be honest, I hadn't seem that post and I just tried it and it worked.....but....for some reason it doesn't record the 'SweetFX' settings and I end up with the default 'light and bright' original Cliffs of Dover scheme.

Overall I was/am impressed with action and am considering a purchase, but I really like my SweetFX and I don't know why it isn't recording what I see on screen? FRAPS does this, so am I missing a setting?

Cheers, MP

Catseye
Mar-12-2013, 22:38
https://vimeo.com/user16616147

;)

Basically just keep watching the Team Fusion Vimeo channel and some interesting things occasionally pop up ;)

Hi Mystic,
I watched the video yesterday on the TF channel - I was wondering how it went public as that channel is private?
Cheers

Edit: Nevermind: I see what you are saying now. You have a series of postings on your vimeo link. oopsy for me. :)

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-12-2013, 22:54
To be honest, I hadn't seem that post and I just tried it and it worked.....but....for some reason it doesn't record the 'SweetFX' settings and I end up with the default 'light and bright' original Cliffs of Dover scheme.

Overall I was/am impressed with action and am considering a purchase, but I really like my SweetFX and I don't know why it isn't recording what I see on screen? FRAPS does this, so am I missing a setting?

Cheers, MP

I just adjusted in post.

https://vimeo.com/61048118

Mysticpuma
Mar-13-2013, 05:36
Hi Mystic,
I watched the video yesterday on the TF channel - I was wondering how it went public as that channel is private?
Cheers

Edit: Nevermind: I see what you are saying now. You have a series of postings on your vimeo link. oopsy for me. :)

Yeah no problem. The one's that are on the channel for TF only are Password protected, all others can be viewable ;)

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-13-2013, 08:12
I really like my SweetFX and I don't know why it isn't recording what I see on screen? FRAPS does this, so am I missing a setting?

Cheers, MP

Check Snapper video: He got it running, but i forgot how he did it. Im sure he can be persuaded to talk :shoot:

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-13-2013, 09:38
Check Snapper video: He got it running, but i forgot how he did it. Im sure he can be persuaded to talk :shoot:

No big secret! LOL

With the latest Windows platform patch I can't run SweetFX or I suffer launcher crashes. However, I edit my Action clips in Premiere Pro (ver CS6), so I simply emulate SweetFX in post processing by applying some video effects: colour correction, anti aliasing, and a bit of unsharp masking. Although I saved these effects settings as a "Clod noon" preset, it was a quick job and needs a bit of tweaking (too much of a blue cast). I would apply different settings to early morning/late afternoon footage to enhance the beautiful sunrises and sunsets.

The good news about this Action utility is that it has a built in exporter from the straight, uncompressed HUGE .avi files down to .mp4 files that are about 1/10th the size. I tested these smaller mp4 files and found that their quality remains very good vs the original avi files, and that they can be worked on in Premiere Pro without excessive artifacting.

I like Action, Lolsav. I just might buy it! :thumbsup:

:)

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-13-2013, 09:45
I like Action, Lolsav. I just might buy it! :thumbsup:

:)

Im glad you find it very handy like i do, but hey, make no mistake, i get zip, zero, nada from this. Just shared my experience with the program :)

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-13-2013, 12:18
Im glad you find it very handy like i do, but hey, make no mistake, i get zip, zero, nada from this. Just shared my experience with the program :)

What? No royalties? LOL

J/K!!!!

Just giving credit for passing on the info on this utility. :)