PDA

View Full Version : March Madness

priller26
Mar-13-2013, 00:41
We need some march madness here and I don't mean basketball, praying for TF to deliver some delicious Easter eggs!:D

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Mar-13-2013, 01:59
We need some march madness here and I don't mean basketball, praying for TF to deliver some delicious Easter eggs!:D

Yes.

Uwe
Mar-13-2013, 02:45
A man of few words eh?

Well I suppose I should get busy re-installing CoD. Need to make some room on the ol' SSD.

92 Cdt. Kiwikillemoff (QJ-Z)
Mar-13-2013, 04:45
U better Uwe!

Mysticpuma
Mar-13-2013, 05:41
Yes.

!

priller26
Mar-13-2013, 05:58
I'm busy adding more and more of the skins Ive archived,almost done with the Germans and on with the Brits, want to be all up and ready when D-Day, H-hour arrives! This is going to be a great summer I think.

Tvrdi
Mar-13-2013, 06:03
lets add some more drama (like we need hehe)

Best moment is when a stuka pilot (at 2:04) screams in horror...Schhpit....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RVBO61qg-kc#t=122s

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Mar-13-2013, 06:24
I'm busy adding more and more of the skins Ive archived,almost done with the Germans and on with the Brits, want to be all up and ready when D-Day, H-hour arrives! This is going to be a great summer I think.

I'm adding a skin that has the in-game sky textures on the bottom, and the in-game land textures on the top.
I call it the invisiskin.

RedBeard
Mar-13-2013, 06:29
I'm adding a skin that has the in-game sky textures on the bottom, and the in-game land textures on the top.
I call it the invisiskin.

Cool! Should use on the server:)

Skoshi_Tiger
Mar-13-2013, 07:28
lets add some more drama (like we need hehe)

Best moment is when a stuka pilot (at 2:04) screams in horror...Schhpit....:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=RVBO61qg-kc#t=122s

That video can't be right! Not one of those Stuka pilots tried to dog fight the Spitfires!

It always happens in IL2! And they win!

;)

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
Mar-13-2013, 09:15
That video can't be right! Not one of those Stuka pilots tried to dog fight the Spitfires!
It always happens in IL2! And they win!
;)

No, those Stuka pilots are just idiots. They don't realize that all they have to do is roll sharply a couple of times and the spitfire will stall and spin into the water. :-P