PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the Arctic Circle!

Flanker35M
Mar-14-2013, 12:21
S!

As title says, a hello from the cold North! Many of you propably know me from the Banana Forums and of course from the original IL-2 series and a bit from CoD too. I fly for the Lentolaivue 34, one of the oldest Finnish online squadrons still active. About me then..Well, just turned 40 years and live with my son. Working in the military on aircraft with some other duties trained as well. Started my flight simming 1997 on a ISDN connection flying EAW, Jane's WW2 Fighters and later on Aces High 2 and IL-2 since beta up to RoF, War Thunder and Cliffs Of Dover. So can say I am a bit into flight sims :D Also playing other games like MechWarrior Online etc. as need a change now and then :)

I hope to see Cliffs of Dover to get even better under Team Fusion, a lot of work to do but for sure worth it! WW2 sims are far and between, especially the good ones. So..Hi to all of you and enjoy the ride!

Osprey
Mar-14-2013, 12:43
Flanker do you ever fly with the 8 balls? Otto, Reich etc?

Flanker35M
Mar-14-2013, 12:47
S!

I have flown with and against them in both IL-2 and Cliffs Of Dover, Osprey. Good chaps from what I recall. Been on a "leave" from flight simming due Cliffs Of Dover and ageneral burn out on flying online. Team Fusion's work and BoS has sparked new interest though :D

Wolfskid
Mar-14-2013, 13:44
Hi and Welcome here Flanker.

Oh my god from the northest Point of the Earth....brrrrrr:bsign:and I will life here, tooroflmao.

A colder Place you have not find for life ;-).

I wish you a nice time here, and I hope too that Cliffs of Dover will be that, what the Name says: a Good Sim....

Greets from southern Germany, where its NOT soooo cold ;-).

Wolfskid

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-15-2013, 09:53
It's great to see you here, Flanker! :thumbsup: Welcome!! :)

Snapper :salute:

Flanker35M
Mar-15-2013, 13:46
S!

Thank You guys for the welcome :) -37.4'C up here this morning :) Can you feel spring coming? :D