PDA

View Full Version : Team Fusion online testing- Saturday March 16th - Video footage release

Mysticpuma
Mar-18-2013, 15:50
Hi there 'the community'.

On Saturday March 16th we invited various Squadrons in to do a stress test on the ATAG Servers and see if there was anything that was going to make the patch/mod/update delayed for release.

As you know by now, the patch/mod/update is available and on-line so obviously the testing went well!

During the night a few tracks were recorded and I spent yesterday capturing some footage and today editing it. This footage is all captured on-line, non of it real-time, all recorded from track files and I have added only one effect, that is a guncamera clip, created from game footage on the night. Everything else is captured as it appeared, including the colours (no SweetFX enabled or Injector files), everything you see, is everything you'll see once you download the patch/mod/update ;)

The Patch can be found here:

theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3777

Currently we have had some amazingly positive feedback and we are regularly reading the posts to help those with issues of which there have been very few and mostly all sorted, unless it's been a legacy issue from the original game ;)

So here's a short action packed video highlighting the fun we had testing on Saturday so we could get the release out for Sunday, cheers, Team Fusion

https://vimeo.com/62101133

https://vimeo.com/62101133

ATAG_Septic
Mar-18-2013, 16:00
Great work MP!:thumbsup:

It must take some editing to get the synchronisation.

I'm sorry I didn't send any tracks, I was getting disconnected from the server whilst recording for some reason, I tried starting record before spawn but no luck.

You had some great tracks to work with anyway judging by the video!

Septic.

Mysticpuma
Mar-18-2013, 16:06
Great work MP!:thumbsup:

You had some great tracks to work with anyway judging by the video!

Septic.

Yeah, I was lucky with them as I'm rubbish at editing, who'd have thought they filmed them like that and made it so easy for me roflmao

(Please understand that being British we sometimes don't know if others get our humour?!).

Anyway, I am sure there was much more in the tracks, but I had to edit it really quick. I'd really like to thank II/JG53_Otto for his track files as they helped immensely, but also to his Squadron, as the mass take-off is really impressive to watch ;)

Now, Patch V2....I'm sure I saw ...............yes that was it....blimey! Who'd have thought we could that when we started! :devilish:

Cheers, MP

II/JG53_Otto
Mar-18-2013, 16:24
Salute

Absolute great video Mysticpuma. Well done Sir and a big thanks you for making it.

philip.ed
Mar-18-2013, 17:29
Brilliant video!

Do you use sweet-fx or inject-fx, Mystic? Because your game looks a lot more colourful than mine does when I turn inject-fx off.

Ohms
Mar-18-2013, 17:31
He said no sweet fx or injector used. Stock colors only.:stunned:

Mysticpuma
Mar-18-2013, 17:33
Everything else is captured as it appeared, including the colours (no SweetFX enabled or Injector files), everything you see, is everything you'll see once you download the patch/mod/update ;)

From the original post at the top of this thread ;)

Oersted
Mar-18-2013, 18:06
Spectacular!!! - Cinematic!!!

Royraiden
Mar-18-2013, 18:34
:stunned: Just WOW!This is one of the best videos I have seen about CLOD and flight sims in general.

Dutch
Mar-18-2013, 19:03
Awesome. At the moment, the whole TF thing is leaving me a little lost for words. Just awesome.

:dthumb:

philip.ed
Mar-18-2013, 21:46
From the original post at the top of this thread ;)

Sorry I completely missed that!
Perhaps it is using the injectors which makes the stock-game look so washed out? If I don't enable them, everything looks so muted.

ATAG_Naz
Mar-18-2013, 22:27
Salute Mysticpuma...yet another fantastic video! :thumbsup:

The group take off certainly looked great from inside the cockpit too :) ...and I really enjoyed watching your overview of our attack on Ramsgate as well...if only I could remember the fuselage markings I put on the 109 for that sortie!

Cheers mate

DK_
Mar-18-2013, 23:52
All recorded from track files? Does that mean that recorded bombing works now? Previously the bombing events did not record correctly, or was that just sometimes?

Nice clips, thanks for posting video!

II/JG53_Volker
Mar-19-2013, 14:51
It looks like they recorded fine, I saw my attack on Ramsgate in the footage, what I saw on satuday night "live" was just what is shown in the Video Clip @ 01:40 min, a salvo release of 4X50lb into a smoke covered target.:)

Nicely Done MP

~S~
Volker

Kling
Mar-19-2013, 21:54
As always!! Great video skills there Mystic!!!:thumbsup:

Blitzen
Mar-20-2013, 12:15
Great fun - great soundtrack too!:thumbsup: