PDA

View Full Version : The best of Team Fusion`s patch is......

Little_D
Mar-18-2013, 18:14
Hi Team Fusion,

For me the best of this patch is, it runs stabel, 60 fps in all situations with 88 players on the server :thumbsup:.
And it looks like i can now record traks with CoD without getting kicked or timed out. So time for moviemaking :)

Big THX again Team Fusion

regards

Little_D

trademe900
Mar-19-2013, 00:11
Flight models of course! Including the climbing and altitude problems with cooling

Roblex
Mar-19-2013, 02:31
The bit that makes me smile every time is the sound of merlin engines from outside. Being at an airfield as a bunch of spits take off sounds beautiful but being on the ground as a bunch of spits make a low pass is just awesome.

Be nice to your buddies and give them a low pass before you set off :-)

Meaks
Mar-20-2013, 04:11
For me the F/M's first and foremost,second to that the clouds,just stunning,but I can't leave out the smoothness of the whole sim now,it's fantastic............when you think back to some of those early patches:doh: and to where we are now,it's amazing.

Blitzen
Mar-20-2013, 11:49
Its a small bit of eye candy but I love it: the sparkle of canopy glass...I cannot tell you why but it just makes me smile !I've played (& play)Il-2 for years & never saw this little bit of immersion & here it is.Well done!:thumbsup:

Falco
Mar-20-2013, 20:46
The fact that you can fly through clouds, prop reflection, increased speed, cockpit textures, faster prop pitch adjustments, spitfire sounds, guns too, the list goes on, I can't thank you enough Team Fusion:thumbsup:

Mattias
Mar-20-2013, 21:02
:salute:

We're all happy you like it :)

Blitzen
Mar-20-2013, 22:59
...Oh yes and the new Menu screens...the Ubisoft ones were bloody awful,and I should know I didn't go to art school for four years for nothing-it cost my parents plenty!:P

RupertVonHentzau
Mar-24-2013, 06:02
The fact that you can fly through clouds, ...

First: I am very happy to play CloD stable and with increased framerates, adding the historical markings Mod and Sweet FX without any problems.

But: Did anyone of you notice the hick-ups (like loading something) when flying the first minutes (offline). This is something I didn`t have before patching while micro-stutters had been quite common to me (= reduced by going through all the routines as there are: new DirectX setup, cache cleaning and so forth).

Should be something I can live with - as long as I don`t get shot at while this texture (?) loading supports me with some seconds of contemplation.

56RAF_rumba
Mar-24-2013, 06:26
The best thing about this Team Fusion patch for me is the hope for the future that it gives us,
Its incredible what you guys have done in a short space of time (3-4 months I`m guessing?)
and the results seem to be mostly bug free.
Server numbers are up and I`m looking forward to all the further improvements you are working on
~S~ Rumba

TWC_SLAG
Mar-26-2013, 09:34
I have been a little behind the power curve in trying the patch because my computer has been acting up. But, last night I downloaded it, and was just blown away by the colors, sounds, clouds, FM. Everything.

Team Fusion has taken a flight sim which had great potential and made it what it should have been. It is amazing what you guys and gals have created. Keep up the good work.

Eat your heart out, 1C.

binky9

Bokonon
Apr-19-2013, 10:47
.....The fact that there is a team out there keeping this alive,and doing an immense job to boot. I had all but given up on this sim after the disapointing final patch. Played only a few offline flights to try it out and I'm very impressed. I'm still studying at the moment, and working when I'm not, can't wait for the summer.
All I want to say is thanks very much to Team Fusion, and keep up the good work work :salute:

danjama
Apr-21-2013, 19:23
I would just like to add my thanks for bringing out the potential in this sim :thumbsup:

I havent played this half as much as i should. Hopefully that will now be rectified.

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-22-2013, 07:11
Welcome to the forum, danjama! :salute:

Hopefully I'll see you on the server before too long; glad to see you found us here! :thumbsup:

:)

danjama
Apr-22-2013, 15:25
Welcome to the forum, danjama! :salute:

Hopefully I'll see you on the server before too long; glad to see you found us here! :thumbsup:

:)

Thanks for the warm welcome. I've been meaning to join for a long while.

It really is more playable than ever. And i think it's great the way that ATAG has stood by the sim despite everything. I certainly don't know if i would have.

I came on the server for a short hop across the channel last night and it was fun. So much smoother. Hopefully ill get some hours in this week with comms, so it feels more coordinated.

Good hunting!

HurricaneHarvest
Apr-23-2013, 08:16
You guys seem to be all online players .. is there any advantage for offliners to patch?

HH

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-23-2013, 08:30
You guys seem to be all online players .. is there any advantage for offliners to patch?

HH

Absolutely, HH!

You share all the improvements with onliners that will enhance your offline game. When you check the readme file for the TF patch you'll quickly see what I mean.

For example (a small example):

Improved flight models -- much more accurate than stock, including high altitude modelling
Smoother frame rates
Better colour
New RAF and LW aircraft variants
No icing up in clouds
New RN ship
Nifty TF Mod icon when you start the game

EDIT: I forgot the BEST part: THE SOUNDS!!! (Sorry, Slippy. How could I not mention the new, improved sounds!!! Gads!!! :doh: )

The patch is free and completely reversible if you don't like it. No risk. What's not to like?

In fact, the only benefit to this patch that onliners see that offliners don't is improved Net Coding.

Plus if you install the TF patch, then you can better relate to many of the discussions going on here on the forum. Plus, we'd like to hear from You what YOUR thoughts are! :thumbsup:

So.....install the damn thing! :)

coolhand3011
Apr-23-2013, 21:43
First: I am very happy to play CloD stable and with increased framerates, adding the historical markings Mod and Sweet FX without any problems.

But: Did anyone of you notice the hick-ups (like loading something) when flying the first minutes (offline). This is something I didn`t have before patching while micro-stutters had been quite common to me (= reduced by going through all the routines as there are: new DirectX setup, cache cleaning and so forth).

Should be something I can live with - as long as I don`t get shot at while this texture (?) loading supports me with some seconds of contemplation.

Ya I get this too in offline flying. Almost around the three minute mark each time. Like you say not a showstopper but a little jarring since I always think the launcher crashed on me.

6Scarecrow6
May-01-2013, 13:56
The best thing about the patch is that it finally brought me back to Clod, I have played more in the last two weeks since I discovered the patch than I had in the last two years since buying the CE on release day. Good job Devs!:thumbsup: