PDA

View Full Version : Timeout in ATAG's Server since last mod.

comodin2002
Mar-19-2013, 18:55
Hi,
I can go any server with new mod except ATAG's server since yesterday. Always "Cancel conextion because timeout".
I can see a ATAG's ping server about 145-200 and I was there 2 days ago without any problem.
I reset all my routers and internet modem provider and same result ;-(
One of my friend have the same problem today but he war already in but went out just for setup and I can not get inside again.
What's can I try?

Thanks for your help.

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-19-2013, 18:58
Did you try direct connect? (bottom right on game server browser)

IP: 216.52.148.29

Port: 27016

ZaZa
Mar-19-2013, 23:37
Did you try direct connect? (bottom right on game server browser)

IP: 216.52.148.29

Port: 27016

We tried direct connect and all the possible stuff, im reinstalling cause i played today, but after changing my hotkeys i cant join anymore :'(
its a strange problem but...i hope reinstalling the whole game will fix it :_)

Martens
Mar-20-2013, 03:35
I was going to make a thread about this myself aswell. I have got the same problem, time out every time on the ATAG server. The ACG servers work fine for me.

Mastiff
Mar-20-2013, 03:52
If your running anything other then the mod suchas keygets
The this will happen.

comodin2002
Mar-20-2013, 04:24
Hi,
I'm not running nothing more than this mod.
The ACG servers work fine for me as well.
I'll try connect by IP next time.

Thanks

ATAG_Bliss
Mar-20-2013, 04:38
Hi,
I'm not running nothing more than this mod.
The ACG servers work fine for me as well.
I'll try connect by IP next time.

Thanks

Do you know how many players were on at the time?

And can you tell me the specific error message?

Continu0
Mar-20-2013, 04:44
Well, the ATAG start-Site doesn`t show who is online at the moment... is that normal as well? Might be the same problem..?

ATAG_Bliss
Mar-20-2013, 04:49
Well, the ATAG start-Site doesn`t show who is online at the moment... is that normal as well? Might be the same problem..?

The utilities to talk to the game need to be rewritten again since the patch. So it's normal for now.

Btw - 128 players in MP is now possible. Had 123 in there today before steam performed maintenance. Netcode is reaaaaal nice :D

Pato Salvaje
Mar-20-2013, 04:58
Hi Bliss

Comodin2002 is one of my squadmates.
We were connecting to ATAG server, there where about 85-87 pilots at the time (18-03, 22:30 GTM+1), all of us were able to enter the battle except Comodin.

Then he tryed to connect to our Alas de Acero server (updated to TF MOD) and others servers and he was able to enter the battle...

I'm going to tell him to post the exact error screen.

ATAG_Bliss
Mar-20-2013, 05:04
Hi Pato - Thank you.

I know it takes much longer to connect to the MP servers with good amounts of players. One other thing he needs to do is make sure his network settings in both Steam and in IL2COD are set to the fullest.

Another thing is to try and ping the server IP address and look for a bad hop somewhere.

Pato Salvaje
Mar-20-2013, 05:19
Hi Pato - Thank you.

I know it takes much longer to connect to the MP servers with good amounts of players. One other thing he needs to do is make sure his network settings in both Steam and in IL2COD are set to the fullest.

Another thing is to try and ping the server IP address and look for a bad hop somewhere.

Ok, will test that also...

comodin2002
Mar-20-2013, 16:06
Hi,
I tried to connect with the server with ip and not work. The server was with 95/128 pilots.
I even waited to server reset to try from very begining and bad luck again.
Here is my ping and my error.
Thanks you for your help!

ATAG_Colander
Mar-20-2013, 16:10
Comodin,

By any chance do you have more than one network card configured in the PC? I read two similar reports on another thread and was solved by disabling the second network card and the virtual network card.

Colander.

simast
Mar-20-2013, 16:30
Had the same problem.. but fixed it by changing the IP address in CloD Network options screen. For some reason I had two Ips available there..

comodin2002
Mar-20-2013, 17:43
Comodin,

By any chance do you have more than one network card configured in the PC? I read two similar reports on another thread and was solved by disabling the second network card and the virtual network card.

Colander.
Ole pisha!!! Sorry but it's difficult to translate :)
That's was the problem!!! I have 2 other network card and when I disabled it all the network problem with the server disappear :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot for your time and help!

Martens
Mar-20-2013, 18:03
I am still getting a time out... nothing works for me D: