PDA

View Full Version : ju88 dive warning tone dont work

Vencejo
Mar-20-2013, 14:31
Hi,

from this info:
http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=408&d=1326987737

Ju88 warning tone dont work..

Salutes.

III./ZG76_Keller
Mar-20-2013, 16:35
Warning tone in the 88 and 87 have never worked in CloD.

ATAG_Colander
Mar-20-2013, 16:39
So I guess this is a request and not a bug

JG4_Widukind
Mar-20-2013, 17:08
JU 88 and Heinkel Prop pitch is wrong and interchanged !

100% are prop down
0% full up

same for the Heinkel

thx JG4_Widukind

Ivank
Mar-21-2013, 03:05
Greetings Widukind

No its not wrong in reference to the RPM indicators or Prop pitch indicators. All OKL aircraft except the the JU87 are now directionally the same. You will recall in the Stock game there has always been an issue with 109/110 Prop pitch settings being reversed compared to say the allied types. The TF patch now aligns all OKL aircraft (apart from jU87) to the same in terms of direction.

In game its a simple matter to set your pitch settings up in a dedicated Keybinding file. start with a single master file then set up your prop pitch settings as you desire. I have 2 files One for OKL aircraft and one for all others. In this way the same HOTAS buttons always do the same thing for all types.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e215/zulu64/Propitchsettings_zps5e5a81d8.jpg
so in each ini file just reverse the controls for Decrease and increase RPM ... its been this way since release for the 109/110's we have just brought the Ju88 and HEIII into the same direction since they are now VP rather than CSP props. When you go flying just select the ini file that you want ... this can even be done in flight.

What we could do is perhaps look at the digital % vales and swap them around

9./JG52 Hans Gruber
Mar-21-2013, 06:32
Why would't you just correct the pitch on the 109/110?

JG4_Widukind
Mar-21-2013, 12:33
No I do not mean, I did. Fixed in the game for a little boost, and Probpitch height loader because it shows me Prob.pitch 0% But I'm at full load.
Unlike Probpitch 100% because I have no power!

The Instruments will work.

Ivank
Mar-21-2013, 17:04
Why would't you just correct the pitch on the 109/110?

Because its all tied in with the internal coding of the prop pitch governor types.

JG4_Widukind
Mar-22-2013, 12:50
Hi Ivank....waht i mean is the Toolbar(in Game)
I creat a new Window with Throtle,Prop Pitch and Kompressor, in this in Game Window runs the Prop Pitch wrong.
thx.
all Instrument are working :)

Kodoss
Mar-23-2013, 09:00
Hi Ivank....waht i mean is the Toolbar(in Game)
I creat a new Window with Throtle,Prop Pitch and Kompressor, in this in Game Window runs the Prop Pitch wrong.
thx.
all Instrument are working :)

Hi Widukind,

the problem is that at the moment we don't have a VariablePitchInverse line, which results in an inverted indication(digital/analog) in the engine window and inverted indication on the slider in the cockpit by correct indication of the gauges at the A/C.

In German for Widu :)
[Hi Widukind,

das Problem ist im Moment haben wir keine VariablePitchInverse-Zeile, dadurch entsteht eine umgekehrte Anzeige(digital/analog) im Triebwerksfenster und den Hebeln im Cockpit bei korrekter Anzeige in den Instrumenten im Flugzeug.]

Propellor Reductor 0.64516129 Governor VariablePitch Drive Electrical BladeAngleSpeed 1.5 degsec
;Propellor Reductor 0.64516129 Governor ConstantSpeedDirect Drive Electrical BladeAngleSpeed 4.0 degsec >>CSU<<

;Propellor Reductor 0.64516129 Governor ConstantSpeedInverse Drive Hydraulic BladeAngleSpeed 1.5 degsec >>stock<<