PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 joystick Calibration Wizard

KushViper
Mar-21-2013, 19:28
I was continually having problems keeping level flight and was always bouncing around in the air. I use a cheap Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick but I'm betting this wizard is for all types of X/Y/Slider type of devices. Click Start button then Devices and Printers, find your joystick and RIGHT click it and then LEFT click "Game Controller Settings". When the window with "Advanced" and "Properties" comes up HOLD Ctrl and Shift and left click Properties and it will bring up the Test and Calibrate window, Walla...Smooth flying now :):thumbsup:2369

AKA_Knutsac
Mar-21-2013, 20:11
Funny you mention this now. Just today I was testing the Spits and noticed that I couldn't get full boost or RPMs (as quoted in the new wiki manuals). Anyway, went to check calibration of my hacked Saitek X-45 and found that my throttle and prop pitch controls were "out of cal" and not permitting full travel. Recalibrated and now good to go with max boost and RPMs. Don't know how long I've been flying with a "governed" engine.

~S~

AKA Knutsac

KushViper
Mar-21-2013, 20:57
ahhh Crapola, the last thing I wanted to do was help a spit driver J/K...lol cheers M8 !

~S~