PDA

View Full Version : After a week with the Team Fusion Mod

Blitzen
Mar-22-2013, 12:09
I just wanted to thank everyone concerned...to me this was quite a big deal& went a long way in correcting the flaws that were in the original release ..I know I've played it with various degrees of elation & frustration since day one( imagine :Ubisoft wouldn't have had the PR didaster,the rejection from angry buyers,and perhaps the Eastern front version that has moved on to 777 Studios... )In a way its really too bad the original release wasn't like it is now.The Mod had something for just about everyone eye-candy for blokes like me & plenty of techical & FM changes for those who fly it full real. Terriffic Job!I wonder if Luthier & the otheres involved in the first version have seen the improvements you have brought to the table.
Quite a while ago someone asked over at A.A.S or S.A.S . if everyone would stop playing Il-2 when Cliffs of Dover was finally released? Clearly the gaping flaws in the fist version & the attitude of Ubisoft made such a fear unfounded , but I have to tell you I am so happy with CloD now that it has become my favorite go-to flight sim & thanks in noo small measure to your guys hard work.I look forward to more tweeks in t future...
Thanks guys!
ATAG_Berserker
ATAG_BigTrout
ATAG_Bliss
ATAG_Catseye
ATAG_Chair1
ATAG_Chasing_Fear
ATAG_Colander
ATAG_Deacon
ATAG_Deadwood
ATAG_Dice
ATAG_Doc
ATAG_Dutch
ATAG_EvangelusE
ATAG_Fastfed
ATAG_Headshot
ATAG_Injerin
ATAG_JHAT
ATAG_Jimbop
ATAG_Keller
ATAG_Klaus_Kaltherzig
ATAG_Klaw
ATAG_Knuckles
ATAG_KushViper
ATAG_Lolsav
ATAG_MajorBorris
ATAG_NakedSquirrel
ATAG_Old_Canuck
ATAG_Puppet
ATAG_Recoilfx
ATAG_SKUD
ATAG_Septic
ATAG_Shib
ATAG_Sixxpack_67
ATAG_Slingn
ATAG_Slipstream
ATAG_Snapper
ATAG_Spinfx
ATAG_Stompy
ATAG_StormBat71
ATAG_Striker
ATAG_Tonester
ATAG_Tonka
ATAG_Torian
ATAG_Torric270
ATAG_Trumps
ATAG_Tystick
ATAG_WatchMan
ATAG_Wolf
ATAG_divittor

No.401_Alpine
Mar-22-2013, 12:27
+1.:salute:

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-22-2013, 12:39
Thanks for the kind words, Blitzen. ATAG was the home base for Team Fusion and provided several members to the Team Fusion effort. However, Team Fusion was made up largely of talented individuals from outside ATAG from all around the globe. I was not a Team Fusion member myself, and I don't have a TF roster. But many can be identified by the distinctive purple lettering of their names in this forum! :thumbsup:

A screenshot that I would like to make would be of a large formation of Ju88's bearing down upon Dover being attacked by Hurricanes, with 109's above diving down upon the Hurries with Spitfires in hot pursuit. Every single aircraft emitting a contrail, of course! A busy scene, but doable I think! :D

RAF74_Buzzsaw
Mar-22-2013, 14:28
Salute Blitzen

As mentioned, this is a 'Team Fusion' Mod, and Team Fusion is made up of a very large number of people from across the flight sim community and around the world.

ATAG has contributed a lot to the Team, and the creation of the Mod is in a large part due to their efforts, but the team is more than just one Squad, it involves everyone who really loves this game and has the skills to help.

The great thing about this team is that we all work together and there are no egos involved. :thumbsup:

Cheers Buzzsaw

I just wanted to thank everyone concerned...to me this was quite a big deal& went a long way in correcting the flaws that were in the original release ..I know I've played it with various degrees of elation & frustration since day one( imagine :Ubisoft wouldn't have had the PR didaster,the rejection from angry buyers,and perhaps the Eastern front version that has moved on to 777 Studios... )In a way its really too bad the original release wasn't like it is now.The Mod had something for just about everyone eye-candy for blokes like me & plenty of techical & FM changes for those who fly it full real. Terriffic Job!I wonder if Luthier & the otheres involved in the first version have seen the improvements you have brought to the table.
Quite a while ago someone asked over at A.A.S or S.A.S . if everyone would stop playing Il-2 when Cliffs of Dover was finally released? Clearly the gaping flaws in the fist version & the attitude of Ubisoft made such a fear unfounded , but I have to tell you I am so happy with CloD now that it has become my favorite go-to flight sim & thanks in noo small measure to your guys hard work.I look forward to more tweeks in t future...
Thanks guys!
ATAG_Berserker
ATAG_BigTrout
ATAG_Bliss
ATAG_Catseye
ATAG_Chair1
ATAG_Chasing_Fear
ATAG_Colander
ATAG_Deacon
ATAG_Deadwood
ATAG_Dice
ATAG_Doc
ATAG_Dutch
ATAG_EvangelusE
ATAG_Fastfed
ATAG_Headshot
ATAG_Injerin
ATAG_JHAT
ATAG_Jimbop
ATAG_Keller
ATAG_Klaus_Kaltherzig
ATAG_Klaw
ATAG_Knuckles
ATAG_KushViper
ATAG_Lolsav
ATAG_MajorBorris
ATAG_NakedSquirrel
ATAG_Old_Canuck
ATAG_Puppet
ATAG_Recoilfx
ATAG_SKUD
ATAG_Septic
ATAG_Shib
ATAG_Sixxpack_67
ATAG_Slingn
ATAG_Slipstream
ATAG_Snapper
ATAG_Spinfx
ATAG_Stompy
ATAG_StormBat71
ATAG_Striker
ATAG_Tonester
ATAG_Tonka
ATAG_Torian
ATAG_Torric270
ATAG_Trumps
ATAG_Tystick
ATAG_WatchMan
ATAG_Wolf
ATAG_divittor

I/JG53_Friedric
Mar-22-2013, 14:34
+1 to Buzzsaw

ATAG_Colander
Mar-22-2013, 14:35
Changed the thread subject to reflect this.

LuseKofte
Mar-22-2013, 14:47
I look at ATAG site and server as a place for good recruitment place, This is the place that get people interested in flying Clod, I thank ATAG for doing a very good job promoting the game, we need more pilots and a bigger community. Team Fusion and ATAG is a leader in this task, for that I am grateful.

Keep on being such a good ambassador for a growing community. :bedlove:

Sorry but that smiley was not the one I looked for, but it was so darn funny I had to use it

Blitzen
Mar-22-2013, 15:20
Thanks for the kind words, Blitzen. ATAG was the home base for Team Fusion and provided several members to the Team Fusion effort. However, Team Fusion was made up largely of talented individuals from outside ATAG from all around the globe. I was not a Team Fusion member myself, and I don't have a TF roster. But many can be identified by the distinctive purple lettering of their names in this forum! :thumbsup:

A screenshot that I would like to make would be of a large formation of Ju88's bearing down upon Dover being attacked by Hurricanes, with 109's above diving down upon the Hurries with Spitfires in hot pursuit. Every single aircraft emitting a contrail, of course! A busy scene, but doable I think! :D

Snapper not just what you wanted...still pretty neverthe less & shows off the beautiful reflections off the Do-17 windshields too!
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/jamesdietz/shot_20130321_222653_zps09bb4d0d.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/jamesdietz/shot_20130321_222739_zps7025cc47.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d116/jamesdietz/shot_20130321_222822_zpse4a74232.jpg

(BTW- When I copied the list of ATAG guys from the Roster I didn't know there were others that helped too..I didn't mean to slight them-so my I add Thank-you to all that worked to make this sim so much more!)

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-22-2013, 16:44
Gorgeous!!!! :stunned:

Thanks for posting that! :thumbsup:

Old_Canuck
Mar-25-2013, 01:01
+1 Buzzaw. The real "phenomenon" to me is the way this huge team works together so well and always keeps the big picture in mind. Keep the dream alive indeed.