PDA

View Full Version : Friday Update - the week after our first release - Team Fusion team photo ;)

Mysticpuma
Mar-22-2013, 15:09
Hi guys, as everyone still digests the new patch/mod/update we thought you'd like to see an image we took hours before the release.

I'm not saying we put everything into getting the patch ready, but a picture can be worth a thousand words ;)

Of course Friday updates will continue, but we are just taking a well earned break while we recover from the exertion and burning the candle at both ends that allowed us to get our first release 'into the wild'.

Enjoy the Patch/Mod/Update...work continues..(and there is some really impressive stuff behind the scenes!!! ;) )

Cheers, Team Fusion

il_corleone
Mar-22-2013, 15:18
Thanks Team Fusion for the great patch! take it easy :)

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-22-2013, 15:29
Wonder how these chaps gonna work faster, it seems they dont need to eat or drink anymore :devilish:

ATAG_Slipstream
Mar-22-2013, 15:53
No rest for me till the next release! :goofy

trooph
Mar-22-2013, 17:34
are U guys trying to break worlds record in fixing someones mess and improving this mess to a point where its not mess anymore? i just saw friday update and i cant sleep now because of it.. i wanna fly:)

skouras
Mar-24-2013, 14:33
it would be great if you can provide us with some info about the team
for example how many people the team currently have..

II/JG53_Volker
Mar-24-2013, 14:55
To adapt a famous quote

Never have so many ode so much too so few...

We await your next efforts

~S~

Volker

Itkovian
Mar-25-2013, 14:26
Aye, this was an excellent patch, it made CloD come to life for me.

Thank you.

Itkovian

HolyGrail
Mar-25-2013, 14:57
it would be great if you can provide us with some info about the team
for example how many people the team currently have..

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showgroups.php :alcohol:

:salute: HG

ATAG_Colander
Mar-25-2013, 15:12
That also includes beta testers.
In any case, I fail to see why that information is needed.

ivantheterrible
Mar-26-2013, 09:39
Take a rest guys! You 100% have deserved some vacs indeed! :) And please, do not give a s.. for those critics with their endless bla-bla-bla ! :grrr: You've done a great thing - giving hope and new wings to handicapped BoB... Respect and thanxx:thumbsup: