PDA

View Full Version : In Game and Conf.ini settings?

JG14_Jagr
Mar-22-2013, 17:45
I have not been using COD for quite a while now waiting for the MOD. Now that its out I was wondering if there is a depository of the settings and .ini changes that will work well with the game as modded?

Are there crash logs that saved that can be posted. My only real issue so far has been freezes and hitting escape takes me to desktop. Based on a previous post I may not actually be crashed completely, but the game does lock up graphically and sound...

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-22-2013, 17:52
I have the exact same graphic card as you, with a I7 2600k.

In game i have all on maximum, V Synch on (to avoid some jerkiness on my monitor) and that locks my maximum frames at 60. I disable Antialising becausei use SMAA, wich does the trick at no fps cost. On CCC my anisotropic filtering is at maximum, and (from top of my head because im not on my gaming computer) i got the textures set to quality, multisample.. and forgot the rest.

Frames vary from 30 over calais (the most demanding) to maximum evrywhere else. I havent try to limit buildings to see if the frames would go up. I can live with momentary 30 fps.