PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane elevator trim wheel graphic update for next patch?

Meaks
Mar-23-2013, 07:37
2390TF,what you have done in latest patch is nothing less than fantastic,it has given CoD a new lease of life,and for sure the future of it is now very bright thanks to you guys.

As an avid Hurricane nut and complete Hurricane anorak,may I be so bold to point out that the current Hurricane trim wheel in the cockpit needs a TF graphical update to make it more historically accurate.I know this is still in it's original form from CoD's release but it is incorrect.The wheel has a wooden ring and a metal inner spider or disc,this is wrong,the originals up to and during the Battle Of Britain were all wood.

In fact they were of a laminate composition,see my pics.

You did a great update on the Spit cockpits to bring them up to a more historic standard,and your fuel gauge change for the Hurricane was very welcome too,so I hope you won't mind me just giving you this little extra bit on historic info,to maybe implement on a future TF patch,this will be a small priority for you I'm sure.