PDA

View Full Version : Just some fooatge

Marmus
Mar-23-2013, 11:53
...nothing too exciting here, just love the new Patch so much that I quickly through together a video of my first flight using the patch on ATAGs server.

(sorry, not viewable in Germany, apparently the background music is not allowed there..."Tea & Theatre" by The Who.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E_KXvbcgHk

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-23-2013, 12:01
Thanks for sharing. Nice landing :)

Your video shows 1 thing i would like to see addressed in the future: Online you release the bombs but they keep on showing under the plane. I know its a visual bug, but maybe someone savy enough got get rid of it (hopefully).

Marmus
Mar-23-2013, 12:10
Ahhhhh, not sure I can comment...I may not have dropped the external bombs on that flight....I was a bit rusty on my keyboard command setup. I didn't hit a darn thing...I hit air brakes instead of Bombay door, screwed up whole run!!

Thanks!!!

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-23-2013, 12:13
At least in the B version of the 109s the bug was there last time i tryed. make a run, drop a bomb while recording a track. Play the track after process by external enabler view and you will see what i mean.

Oersted
Mar-24-2013, 04:02
Yes, it is an annoying bug. I had to film my two 110's from above all the way back to base, in my movie "Zerstörer Incursion", to avoid showing the bombs.... - Along with the white blobs bug one of the most irritating bugs for sure.