PDA

View Full Version : Instlling a new camapign with new mooded version?

Blitzen
Mar-23-2013, 12:35
Campaign installs were pretty simple in the original version,but I am trying to install a new made for Modded version campaign Spitfire on my Tail pt 2 -modded and I can no longer find the Campaign Config file to add the new lines of text...so my question is this how do new camapigns install now? Does the Campaign installer still work with the modded version.I know this will be useful since there will undoubtedly be new campaigns in the future ...perhaps even over Malta(!?):devilish:

ATAG_Colander
Mar-23-2013, 14:17
Campaign installs were pretty simple in the original version,but I am trying to install a new made for Modded version campaign Spitfire on my Tail pt 2 -modded and I can no longer find the Campaign Config file to add the new lines of text...so my question is this how do new camapigns install now? Does the Campaign installer still work with the modded version.I know this will be useful since there will undoubtedly be new campaigns in the future ...perhaps even over Malta(!?):devilish:

Do you mean this file?

....\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\parts\bob\mission\campaign\campain.ini

Blitzen
Mar-23-2013, 14:31
Do you mean this file?

....\steamapps\common\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\parts\bob\mission\campaign\campain.ini

A brain is a terrible thing thing to waste...I'd just lost track of its exact location...thanks for the help!:doh: