PDA

View Full Version : SweetFX for TF Patch by Lowe

Lowe
Mar-23-2013, 13:44
Hey guys you might like this SweetFX settings I've done using TF patch, try it out :D
Don't forget to copy your sweetfx_settings.txt file somewhere else before trying mine ok? You might want to go back to your config (If you are already using SweetFX)
Just unzip and copy and paste it into your game folder
I will add pics later
http://www.mediafire.com/?9701d370wpgomwu
Note: screen is 50/50 vertical splitted. The left side is how it originally looks and the right side is how it looks with my settings. Although, you can barely notice the difference in the pics I don't know why :(
I will probably make another config

RupertVonHentzau
Mar-24-2013, 05:49
I will add pics later
http://www.mediafire.com/?9701d370wpgomwu

Hi Lo(e)we! I tried your FX settings when offered for the first time on the banana forum. Now - with TF patch installed and running - I had deleted SweetFX for performance reasons (which is unnecessary I learned) and re-installed as I can see some (!) difference - or so it seems.
Maybe I am not good at this or maybe I am not testing your SweetFX settings intensely, but I still cannot make out major differences to the LesNeutrals-settings I used before. Hence, why don`t you get the responses deserved for your contribution to the game? Can you give me a hint what to look for (or add some screenshots as promised)?

Kwiatek
Mar-24-2013, 07:38
I tried but for me is too dark.

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-24-2013, 07:45
Looks good!:thumbsup: Thanks for posting this. :)

Kwiatek
Mar-24-2013, 08:51
I notice also that with SweetFx contact at longer distances are less visible.

Uwe
Mar-26-2013, 03:29
Bumping this-
Im perfectly happy with the colors in TF patch-they work well on my monitor.
Not happy with the in game AA.
What would be the max setting for AA with SweetFX? How to?

Kling
Mar-30-2013, 11:54
Bumping this-
Im perfectly happy with the colors in TF patch-they work well on my monitor.
Not happy with the in game AA.
What would be the max setting for AA with SweetFX? How to?

This i would like to know as well!!

I dont really see any difference when tweaking my AA in the SweetFX. I must be doing something wrong..

ericshark
Aug-08-2013, 03:07
thx for sfx

hnbdgr
Aug-08-2013, 06:51
This i would like to know as well!!

I dont really see any difference when tweaking my AA in the SweetFX. I must be doing something wrong..

When in your cockpit look at the edge of the wing either side. then turn sweetfx off and on. You'll notice the jaggies are gone, although the improvement is small. This also works outside when looking on other planes but the effect is so subtle it can be missed easily.