PDA

View Full Version : Salutations.

Itkovian
Mar-25-2013, 16:17
Salutations, everyone.

I'm new to ATAG, having been invited over by ATAG_Snapper, though I have been playing sims for quite a long time (I remember buying a meg of RAM for Falcon 3.0 :p). My online experience with flight sim is pretty limited, and that mostly in DCS. But after the TF patch turned my Spitfire from a Basset Hound to a Flying Sparrow I may very well try my hand at online flying on the ATAG servers.

Granted, I have no idea how this works, my only real experience with CloD has been with the WvsD campaigns (I can already hear the blues slavering after my sweet, sweet newbie flesh), but hopefully I can give CloD a try soon enough.

So anyway, be seeing you around. :)

Itkovian

ATAG_Lolsav
Mar-25-2013, 16:26
Hi and welcome. Must warn the learning curve to online it requires a bit of endurance.

That said, get ready.

Ohms
Mar-25-2013, 16:28
I was always an off liner until CLOD, but once you try it you will never go back. Pitting yourself against another human being is the must amazing feelings you can have. Good luck and see you in the air.

Itkovian
Mar-25-2013, 16:28
Hi and welcome. Must warn the learning curve to online it requires a bit of endurance.

That said, get ready.

Now now, I sure the Blues are tender schoolmarms who will gently tutor me with the kind tickles of 20mm shells.

Nothing to worry about.

ATAG_Colander
Mar-25-2013, 16:39
Hi Itkovian,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm one of those gentile 109 pilots. Make sure you fly with your gear down so I know is you :-P

ATAG_Colander

ATAG_Snapper
Mar-25-2013, 19:46
Great to see you here, Itkovian! :salute:

But all that stuff I told you about how friendly the guys are here? I lied!!!!!! :-P

:)

Black
Mar-26-2013, 06:06
I am super friendly! :recon: