PDA

View Full Version : A Question to TF and all othe gents

Little_D
Mar-29-2013, 06:59
Hi Team Fusion, hi gents,

since the mod is out, i can record traks, even when 80+ players are on the server without problems as long i use my dsl 2000 allown and kick my kids out :) as soonest my kids are online too, i get kicked from the server when i recording a trak,
only than. when i dont recording a trak i can fly for hours without getting kicked, even when all 3 kids are online.

so for me it looks like you need a strong dsl to recording traks, because i think my system is strong enough: i7 3770K 3,5 GHz, 16 GB Ram, 2x 500 GB SSD hardrive, MSI GTX 680 4GB, Win 7 64 Bit and the rest you need.

there is no way to upgrade my dsl :-(

so is there any other posibillity or tip to solve this problem? or will TF maby take a look at the problem with recording traks in one of there next updates? or can sombody explane me way i loose packages when i recording a trak when kids are online too and dont loos them when i am allown?

regards

Little_D

Robo.
Mar-29-2013, 13:42
Did you try recording tracks from the menu (before you pick your plane)?

DK_
Mar-30-2013, 11:42
I agree with Robo.

I have found if I start recording right before "create" and spawning then there is no problem with recording the track, even very long flights. This excludes server problems or other system issues that may still cause the occasional launcher crash.

If I start recording after spawning then most of the time the launcher will crash at some point around 20 to 30 minutes.

recap: join server, choose side, choose airbase, choose a/c, complete load out, start recording, create/spawn.

Good luck!

Little_D
Mar-30-2013, 12:52
Hi gents,

this is my way too, to start a track.

regards

Little_D