PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Oldenzaal, The Netherlands

Ice
Apr-04-2013, 05:18
Hi all,

Just subscribed to the forum after reading on the Team Fusion release for COD. Impressive mod.
And I must say an impressive community here. Lots of news, activity, great forum lay-out and functionality. Really nice.
Seems COD is not dead at all.

I am more into Falcon 4 / BMS / DCS. I am the organizer of the LowLand Tiger Meet and run a few flightsim related news portals, FlightSimCommunity being one of them. Have been doing simming since 1994, I guess.

Will be doing more on IL-2 in the future so this looks like a good place to start. :)

Although an old fart on simming, IL-2 is new to me. So bare with me on the stupid questions. :grandpa

Cheers.

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-04-2013, 09:32
Welcome to the forum, Ice. Glad you found us! :salute:

A bunch of us here have the various DCS modules; that sim is getting more awesome with each release. News of a FW 190 D9 in the works has a lot of us slavering. They just need a Western Europe map.....for starters! :D

I must confess, since the Team Fusion patch release I haven't looked at any other sim. Making contrail spaghetti in my Spit while jousting with high-flying 109's has been too much fun! LOL

Don't hesitate to ask any question here. The important thing is to get you up to speed on this sim and joining us on our server. The fellows on Teamspeak, Red or Blue side, are a friendly bunch and welcome everyone aboard. Another wing mate is a good thing! :thumbsup:

See you over Dover soon!

Snapper

Injerin
Apr-04-2013, 21:31
Welcome ICE!!!!