PDA

View Full Version : Greets from Horde in Brighton

Horde
Apr-07-2013, 15:01
Hello ATAG people,

Long time simmer - not much online experience with Cliffs of Dover though.

Firstly - thanks for Team Fusion patch. Excellent that you guys are developing the game.

I've played a bit on ATAG and really enjoyed it, but I'm a bit out of my depth. I can fly alright (normally as Red) and set up my plane, but I've been a bit shy in getting on the TS and generally tend to drift around on my own looking for action.

What shall I do? Do you have a 'learners channel' or shall I just join in the red channel and introduce myself (haven't done already as I didn't want to interrupt you guys with n00b stuff).

Thanks,

Horde

ATAG_Septic
Apr-07-2013, 15:33
Hi Horde,

Welcome to the forum.

Just join in on TS, lurk if you're not confident speaking at first, it's much more fun when you can hear the banter and gain intel.

I'll say Hi if I see you on there.

Chocks away!

Septic.

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-07-2013, 16:35
Hi Horde, and welcome to the forum!

I will echo Septic's suggestion to get on the Teamspeak channel and simply listen in -- it'll give you a feel for what's going on. Feel free to chime in anytime, even just to say "hi". We're a friendly bunch (Red and Blue) and you'd be very welcome to join us on whatever escapade we're doing. :D

Snapper

Horde
Apr-08-2013, 09:43
Thanks for the replies gentlemen :)

I got on TS last night and Deacon chatted to me and helped me with getting up and running in the server (Tab 7 1 really assisted) :)

Looking forward to more escapades (will try not to run in to another bomber on an attack pass though)!

Thanks all. :)