PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Oxford

ATAG_Slot
Apr-08-2013, 16:20
First off congrats on a great patch. The game has so much potential.

Just dipped my toe into my first ever online session on the ATAG server (previously i've been concentrating on offline missions and campaigns for ages) and after taking off in my trusty spit from Ramsgate managed to find and attack some bombers but then got bounced by a 109 who severely damaged my engine and i had to bail. No idea who it was but he must be congratulating himself on an easy kill.

Sounds like i need to get hold of teamspeak to help delve more into this as co op seems better than lone wolf and having forgotton to read the briefing i had no idea what i was doing.

I can also see why people rave about TrackIR.

Hope to return once i have recovered from my wounds!

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-08-2013, 20:21
Welcome to the forum, Slot! :salute:

Hope you join us on Teamspeak. We're a friendly bunch and it makes the game much more fun when someon is covering your six. And yes, if you can, get TrackIR -- you won't regret it!

Osprey
Apr-09-2013, 05:33
Sounds like you like the immersive stuff Slot, I took the liberty of dropping you a PM mate because we might have something that tickles your fancy.:P

I used to live in Banbury and had a few workmates in Oxford so spent a few nights out there getting slaughtered in places like The Old Firestation (is it still there?). Good times.

~S~

ATAG_Slot
Apr-09-2013, 16:20
Fantastic, thanks to you both Osprey and Snapper.
ATAG and ACG both look great.

Just d/l teamspeak and now need to find a headset with mic.

When i can get some free time i will be back in the sky.

happy flying!