PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Snowy in Australia

FTC_Snowy
Apr-15-2013, 14:28
Hello, I'm Snowy from Melbourne, Australia. I just came across ATAG via a film on Youtube and am impressed. I hope to see you in game and on the forum. Looking forward to learning more.
Cheers
Snowy

III./ZG76_Saipan
Apr-15-2013, 15:18
welcome, Australia is well represented in the ATAG community.

FTC_Snowy
Apr-15-2013, 18:45
welcome, Australia is well represented in the ATAG community.

Thank you kindly Saipan.

Injerin
Apr-15-2013, 22:16
Welcome Snowy :) Stop in on the TS3 channel, alot can be learned from the fellas that hang there. :)

FTC_Snowy
Apr-15-2013, 22:32
Thanks Injerin, I will do that.

ATAG_Torian
Apr-16-2013, 01:43
G'day Snowy,
We got a few Aussies that are regulars. I'm up in the Northern Territory and be happy to show u the ropes if u need any help. Don't be a stranger to our TeamSpeak server. Be gr8 to catch up with ya.

II/JG53_Felix
Apr-16-2013, 04:00
Hello Snowy,

ATAG is basically "CLoD Central!" Good advice and flying can be found here.

If you are interested in joining a "blue" Aussie outfit checkout www.iijg53.com.

ATAG_Naz
Apr-16-2013, 04:44
Hi Snowy

Welcome to Cliffs online mate. As the guys say, plenty of Aussies around, and you will find most people on ATAG are only more than willing to lend a hand on TeamSpeak should you have any questions etc. Look forward to seeing you in the skies.

~S~

FTC_Snowy
Apr-16-2013, 06:02
Thank you Torian, Felix and Naz. That very kind of you. I am downloading the 3.00 patch as I write this. Torian, if you would show me some of the ropes I would be obliged. I think we have flown together in a previous sim a few years back. Felix, I shall check out both Blue and Red and make a decision in due course if that is what is required. :)

ATAG_Snapper
Apr-16-2013, 07:56
Hi Snowy and welcome to the forum! :salute:

Red or Blue or both -- whichever you want is fine on the ATAG server. Many online players simply choose to fly on the side with the least number of players, others prefer one side/one aircraft type. It's all good. :thumbsup:

I'm "half" Aussie since my Dad was born and raised in Wallaroo Mines, South Australia. :D

Snapper

FTC_Snowy
Apr-16-2013, 20:37
That's great that I don't have to make a snap decision in that regard Snapper. I haven't been to Wallaroo Mines but SAs a nice place from what I have seen of it.