PDA

View Full Version : Help Please - Esc problem

Berserker
Apr-19-2013, 18:25
Hi All,

Not sure if anyone can help with this one. When I'm in game and press the Esc key on the keyboard I get kicked from the game and end up at the desk top :doh:.

I have no idea why this happens or how to correct it.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

ATAG_Torian
Apr-20-2013, 02:44
Check in Options---Controls----Game that ESC hasn't somehow been mapped to exit game.
Other than that u could look in the ConfUser.ini to see if there is a weird mapping to it.
Maybe a dead/dying key on the keyboard, u got a spare keyboard to try (clutching at straws I know but anything is worth a try).

trooph
Apr-20-2013, 03:35
Check if ur keyboard is connected correctly to ur pc and try to plug it in another usb

Hubert Bigglesworth
Apr-20-2013, 14:39
Hi

I get the same thing with the escape key, usually the first time i use it after starting the game or joining a new server. game is still running and the game icon shows up in the tool bar on desktop, if i just press escape key again it takes me back into the game and then works fine. I think its something to do with switching the reslution as my desktop res is 5760x1080 and i run game at 4800x900. So if im sitting in a plane on the deck (at 4800x900 res) and i hit escape to go back to the plane selection screen (think the menu screens display at desktop res) it throws a wobbler first time changing the res, then is usually ok for me.

Regards Hub S!!