PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST] Could you help a me?

Lowe
Apr-20-2013, 19:38
Hello, I have a very "weird" petition. For some reason my game is a little bit messed up. My BF109E-4 (/B and /N too) has it's window glasses offset. I tried re installing and nothing. I have a CD copy. My request is:
If you have kegettys, go to your _dump folder and upload to mediafire any bf109 data folder. Anything refering to bf109E4 you find inside _dump folder, please upload it to mediafire. Don't ask why, just trust me. Please, you would help me a lot. Thank you.

ATAG_Deacon
Apr-20-2013, 20:16
If you have kegettys,

Lowe,

If you're using kegettys you need to remove it, I don't think the TF patch will work with any other MODS. Someone with more knowledge will be along to correct me if I am wrong.

~S~

Deacon

Mastiff
Apr-20-2013, 23:00
Hello, I have a very "weird" petition. For some reason my game is a little bit messed up. My BF109E-4 (/B and /N too) has it's window glasses offset. I tried re installing and nothing. I have a CD copy. My request is:
If you have kegettys, go to your _dump folder and upload to mediafire any bf109 data folder. Anything refering to bf109E4 you find inside _dump folder, please upload it to mediafire. Don't ask why, just trust me. Please, you would help me a lot. Thank you.

you can not run keys with the TF patch is locked..