PDA

View Full Version : Fxaa in Clod ?

Desode
Apr-26-2013, 17:44
Hello everyone,, New to these forums.
Can't get Nvidia Control panel to work for Fxaa in my Gtx SC 660 ,, After digging around it appears a FXAA injector is the way to go ?
The Land Shimmering is Driving me Crazy ! LOL I put down Clod but with the TF mod Im firing it back up !

Any recomendations or links ?

I also want to throw out a BIG THANKS to TF !! You guys are doing some amazing work !

Thanks for everything , Sincerely Desode

ATAG_Torian
Apr-29-2013, 08:58
Here is a link about Sweet FX

http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?p=473931

See if this is what u need

Desode
May-03-2013, 02:15
Thanks Torian !,, I seem to have CLOD running pretty well now.
Its the Shimmering that is Driving me up a wall.
Its super bad on day time settings.
Its not up close, it's distant terrain.
I had this issue on ROF way back in the beginning , but Super Sampling fixed it..
My Nvidia Control panel won't work on CLOD at all,, and I don't know why that is.
I'm assuming it's something with the Drivers.

I really appreciate your reply,, Thanks

Sincerely Desode

Royraiden
May-04-2013, 12:23
I got it working but my settings are global.It makes a HUGE difference.

Desode
May-04-2013, 13:23
I got it working but my settings are global.It makes a HUGE difference.

Royraiden,,,,,Whats your current Nvidia driver set ? And our saying you got it working in Nvidia control panel , but using global settings in there ?

Royraiden
May-04-2013, 17:55
Royraiden,,,,,Whats your current Nvidia driver set ? And our saying you got it working in Nvidia control panel , but using global settings in there ?

Ill take a screenshot, yes my settings are global on the control panel, also Im using sweetfx aa as well.I dont know how it work but it does.

JG52Veldhause
May-04-2013, 18:53
~SA~ guys,

I've got an issue with anti aliasing as well, and instead of making a new topic about it, I figured that I might as well ask it in here. I hope this isn't a problem; if it is, please tell me and I'll make another topic.

The thing is, the anti aliasing ingame doesn't really seem to help a lot, it only makes spotting aircraft harder for me. I tried several things. I'm currently using SweetFX, which has SMAA. It helps, but it's far from perfect. Before that, I've used a different SMAA mod and tried all the settings ranging from 'medium' to 'ultra'. Same results: a visible but not so great difference. I'm using an nVidia GTS450 with these (http://thevirtualflyer.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/my-clod-nvidia-settings.html) settings in the control panel.

I pretty much learned to live with it, until I saw pictures on this forum. Screenshots, signatures, and even the banners of ATAG look drop-dead gorgeous. The anti aliasing looks perfect on some people's pictures, so what adjustment did I miss?

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance,

JG52Veldhause

Royraiden
May-06-2013, 10:45
These are my settings:

Changing the "anti aliasing mode" doesnt seem to make any difference so the AA still isnt actually working as it should but I definitely got a huge improvement with these settings when compared with what I had when I used my 5850.

ATAG_NakedSquirrel
May-06-2013, 15:23
Haven't had much luck removing distant shimmering. It isn't as bad when I run at native resolution, but contacts would vanish between around 1000-2000m, so I had to drop the resolution :( . Sweet FX does a decent job of reducing cockpit shimmering though.