PDA

View Full Version : New "Chat" Commands

ATAG_Knuckles
Apr-28-2013, 19:51
I'm sure I missed something in the new patch: New "Chat" Commands, I keep seeing <rr I'm sure this means something that I missed

Fill me in gang !!!!

Knuckles <QQ ?????

ATAG_Septic
Apr-28-2013, 20:14
I'm sure I missed something in the new patch: New "Chat" Commands, I keep seeing <rr I'm sure this means something that I missed

Fill me in gang !!!!

Knuckles <QQ ?????

Hi Knuckles,

If you type <help into the chat it will give you a list of the commands. <rr is re-arm and re-fuel, which is only possible in an undamaged aircraft with some ammo left.

Septic.

Kling
Apr-28-2013, 20:35
Hi Knuckles,

If you type <help into the chat it will give you a list of the commands. <rr is re-arm and re-fuel, which is only possible in an undamaged aircraft with some ammo left.

Septic.

Btw Septic do you know if its possible to code it so you can rearm even when ur guns are completely empty?!?

III./ZG76_Keller
Apr-28-2013, 22:50
Btw Septic do you know if its possible to code it so you can rearm even when ur guns are completely empty?!?

This is a limitation of the core game that hasn't been overcome yet. The game disables a weapon when the ammo count reaches 0.

ATAG_Knuckles
Apr-29-2013, 08:42
O.K. Then

Thanks Gang:

I am sorta dissapointed: I was expecting all the usual < BB = beer <IB = changes the background music to Iron Butterfly , :D