PDA

View Full Version : Chino california air show may 4-5 2013

III./ZG76_Saipan
Apr-30-2013, 18:22
http://planesoffame.org/index.php?page=general-info

5 p38s flying together, sounds neat.

14./JG5_Capt.Stubing
Apr-30-2013, 18:51
I will be there... I think it's now the largest WWII flying event in the US. Last year they had 17 P-51s flying around... Not to mention a lot of rare stuff. The only flying Mitsubishi powered Zero and P-47 razor back in the world.

rollingstoned
May-02-2013, 05:28
AWW THANKS SAIPAN! ill be going to this for SURE!

ATAG_Knuckles
May-02-2013, 08:47
Used to live at Chino Airport: Trust me those were some memorable days !!!!!:thumbsup:

Injerin
May-02-2013, 09:47
WHew!!!!! I almost though you said you lived a Chino prison lol, lol

ATAG_Knuckles
May-02-2013, 10:19
Close: I worked there: CIM = California Institute for men

also Norco women's prison CRC= California rehabilitation Center

Used stand out side when the Zero P-51 Corsair would fly over and yell at all the crooks to "Look at that" they would just shrug and say "So" !!!

errrrrr: anyway I digress: I flew out of Chino Airport for years, knew the "Sanders" Family that owned the Seafury's

Ahh the days !!!!

rollingstoned
May-05-2013, 21:30
Close: I worked there: CIM = California Institute for men

also Norco women's prison CRC= California rehabilitation Center

Used stand out side when the Zero P-51 Corsair would fly over and yell at all the crooks to "Look at that" they would just shrug and say "So" !!!

errrrrr: anyway I digress: I flew out of Chino Airport for years, knew the "Sanders" Family that owned the Seafury's

Ahh the days !!!!

I feel you man, if someone said "so what" to all those beautiful aircraft flying by, i would promptly slap the shit out of them... i have nothing in common with a man who can look up at a corsair and say "so?"