PDA

View Full Version : since my update.....

=AVG=Zombie
May-01-2013, 14:22
Since my update to 3.1 its hit or miss if any servers show up in game in the client lobby... any ideas?

Continu0
May-01-2013, 17:33
Strange that you report that with the new Version. i had that issue with an old version of the game, but since the final patch and TF this always works...

Have you checked your internet-security-settings (firewall, etc.)?

ATAG_Snapper
May-01-2013, 17:55
Zombie, I'm no expert here, but I believe I've read of others experiencing the same thing. One fix that seemed to work was quite simple and a one-time deal: start an online mission yourself in Clod as host and actually fly in that mission for a few seconds or so before exiting out. Apparently this gets the network settings to "shake hands" (or whatever the term would be). Then go to the server list as usual and hopefully it will be populated by the usual dozen or so servers.

I don't know if that will work or not, but it wouldn't take very long to do and does no harm.

Good luck and let us know!

O_Smiladon
May-03-2013, 03:22
Hi Guys and S!

1st off I would like to say to Team Fusion Thanks very much for all of your hard work and dedication to this sim called "CLOD". And by the way you guys are going it will be called very soon something like "Epic"

Anyway the reason I am here is to see if I could get a problum fixed. Since 3.01 I am unable to join the main ATAG sever. Time outs all the time.. i can still fly in the other severs bar a few high pingers, but all was good back in the days of 3.00.?

Once again love what you guys are doing, and any help on my worry would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

O_Smiladon