PDA

View Full Version : network statistic

Torec
May-03-2013, 16:50
hi all,can i have an information?When I'm in the game I do not see all the pilot in network statistics, which button do I press to see all the drivers. Thanks for help

III./ZG76_Saipan
May-03-2013, 17:19
f10 then right click on the screen for net stats.

Torec
May-05-2013, 19:24
thanks but when i play push a key and look only ten pilots, how i can see all pilot.if i push f10 mouse get out

Torec
May-06-2013, 05:13
sorry,but if i push the key forlook statistic,i see only 10pilots. If i push f10 the mouse get out. I'll like see all the pilots.Thanks forhelp

|450|Devil
May-06-2013, 06:01
1. Start up the game in Multiplayer and select an aircraft and spawn in.

2. Hit ESC and select OPTIONS, then select CONTROLS

3. In the Chat section of the CONTROLS select and set a key for "Toggle Net Stats". I use the "S" key

4. Apply this change to the CONTROLS, then select BACK, then select FLY - you should then be back in the cockpit

5. Key in the Key you set for NET STATS. This should bring up a list of pilots online in that server and their stats.

The number of pilots seen in the window can be expanded by expanding the pilot stats window. You may need to right click on the screen to bring up the New Window menu and to create a New Window. If you leave a New Window open you can then select other windows to enlarge or shrink their size by dragging the edges of each window. Removing a window is done by clicking on it and selecting "Close Window"

Hope this helps. An alternative is to get onto the ATAG TS and I am confident someone can talk you through the process.

Torec
May-07-2013, 05:25
Thank very much friend,it is ok now