PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, Here, E69_Chesterfield.

E69_Chesterfield
May-04-2013, 14:58
Hi all, Here, E69_Chesterfield.
I stand:
I'm from Spain, and my passion is the Cod
I really like the 3d and 3ds max manjeo well, Microdem, Photoshop, and a game engine called Unity3d.
I'm working on my own how to make maps for Cod and performed tests combination of textures and meshes development in 3ds max the last is this video:
http://youtu.be/X2lGfKRbIuI
I hope soon to be able to incorporate new maps.
I would love to help make this simulator much larger.
I am at your disposal.

Old_Canuck
May-04-2013, 15:48
Welcome, E69_Chesterfield. Watched your video and look forward to watching your work progress. All the best as you and the map maker team expand our horizons.

ATAG_Snapper
May-04-2013, 18:02
Hi Chesterfield, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your invitation into Team Fusion! :thumbsup:

I watched your little video several times, it was fantastic. It almost appeared to be another planet!!! LOL

Seriously, it looks like your map-building abilities will be a huge asset for everyone who plays Clod. Like most here, I love flying at low level following the contours of the landscape at high speed -- it's a lot of fun and the feeling of speed in this sim is a rush! :D

Good to have you with us!

Cheers,

Snapper

E69_Chesterfield
May-05-2013, 04:18
I'm glad you like my work, I hope we can soon add maps to Cod, greetings.

AKA_Knutsac
May-05-2013, 08:56
Welcome!

And not to thread-steal, but Chesterfield brought up maps and map making. Is anyone else bothered by the silly errors like rivers flowing up and down hills, windmills at the bottom of valleys, roads right through a farmer's field, etc, etc. I don't know how the maps are assembled, but it seems that the different "layers" were created with little attempt at ensuring they make sense together. Maybe not worth while (or technically feasible) to fix, but I find it a bit of an immersion killer.

Cheers,

AKA_Knutsac

E69_Chesterfield
May-05-2013, 16:09
Thank you very much, for me it is something amazing if I can help, what I do is not very difficult how difficult is to come.