PDA

View Full Version : Desastersoft compatibility issue

reflected
May-07-2013, 14:44
Dear ATAG,

First I have ot say that I can't thank you enough for these mods, you made this game what it should have been like in the first place, and even more. Fantastic work!!!

I have the Desastersoft Wick and Dundas campaign, and it doesn't work since I installed the patch. When I click on it in the menu the screen goes a bit darker and nothing happens. I have to press esc to return to the main menu - which is visible all along.

I tried reinstalling it but no joy. Could you please suggest a way I could fix it?

Thank you very much in advance!!

Katdog5
May-07-2013, 16:26
Dear ATAG,

First I have ot say that I can't thank you enough for these mods, you made this game what it should have been like in the first place, and even more. Fantastic work!!!

I have the Desastersoft Wick and Dundas campaign, and it doesn't work since I installed the patch. When I click on it in the menu the screen goes a bit darker and nothing happens. I have to press esc to return to the main menu - which is visible all along.

I tried reinstalling it but no joy. Could you please suggest a way I could fix it?

copy and paste the mission folder with campaign(s) in it over to the new MOD folder

Update Desastersoft

Search these forums for the same question asked a few times

Katdog5
May-07-2013, 16:30
Dear ATAG,

copy and paste the mission folder with campaign(s) in it over to the new MOD folder

docs/1csoft/il2clod-MOD/mission/campaign

Update Desastersoft

Search these forums for the same question asked a few times

Kodoss
May-07-2013, 17:17
I added an installation guide for desastersoft campaigns in the wiki.

reflected
May-08-2013, 05:42
Fantastic, it works now, thank you very much!