PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Leo Kramar
May-07-2013, 18:10
I´m a Swedish guy (age 56 (!)) addicted to flight sims since 1993, when I bought my first PC. I´ve always preferred WWII sims and I have played most of them through the years; Aces over Europe, EAW, SDOE, MSCFS - you name them - and of course Warbirds online when I bought my first modem in 1997:-) The really bad addiction came with the IL-2 series (to my wifes frustration!). She loved me so much though (and still do I hope) that she insisted on me to take an IRL PPL in 2004, which I had for six years, mostly flying Cessnas. Currently I play around with CoD, Rise of Flight, DCS P51D and A2A P51D. Now I hope to have some time to take to the skies again over the English Channel on the ATAG server with all of you nice guys out there. I want to thank you for keeping this superb simulation alive and a special thanks to Team Fusion for their great mod!

See You!

FTC_Snowy
May-08-2013, 00:23
Hello Leo and welcome to the friendly skies.

ATAG_Snapper
May-08-2013, 08:41
Hi Leo and welcome to the forum! :salute:

Be sure to have Teamspeak 3 installed when you join us in the friendly online skies over Dover. Whether you fly for the RAF, Luftwaffe, or switch back and forth, you'll find us a friendly bunch that's very glad to have you share a mission.

Looking forward to flying with you on the server soon! :thumbsup:

Snapper

:)

DRock
May-09-2013, 19:59
Welcome, Leo.