PDA

View Full Version : Damage Models / TF patches

92 Sqn. Philstyle (QJ-P)
May-10-2013, 05:42
First - This is NOT designed to be a place to debate specific aircraft and their damage models. I would like to request that any attempt to take this thread in that direction be edited out by the mods.

OK,

So it appears that at some stage TF are going to look into the damage models in the game. I'm sure all would agree this will be much appreciated. Damage modelling is controversial, the numerous threads and claims made about damage are testament to that. Given such potential for disagreement and speculation can I make a polite request to TF?

1. That, in advance of "fixing"/ changing any DMs, that TF produce a summary of their findings into the existing damage models, and any commentary they might be able to note explaining how the existing DMs are working, or are not working.

2. Once changes are made, some kind of summary of how/ what was changed for the various types.

I'm sure you have every intention of producing a change-log read-me, or updating the TF wiki. I'm hoping that some debates can finally be silenced by the production of accessible information.

I will accept the locking of this thread once the first TF member has had the chance to see this and respond.

Thanks