PDA

View Full Version : My Bug List

JG4_Widukind
May-10-2013, 06:05
1:Tailgunner not working-bad handling-only when KI or Human on our 6.
2:JU 88 Baydoor will not stay open
3:Ju 87 50KG Bombs are not working in single drop (2x2 50KG)
4:Ju 88 Lofte View-Launcher crash
5:Baydoors JU88 not working on BayD.1+BayD.2 or 2+3
only 1 or 2 or 3
6:Bf 109 Radiator damagt is to many
7:no singledrops from Baydoor 1(JU 88 or Heinkel) Examble:Baydoor 1 JU 88 18x50KG...you will only drop 8 ....autopilot bring out our 8 Bombs ...than when u not stopt the autoplilot the other 8 and Baydoor 2 also./ is working when u stopt the Lofte Autopilot.
50 KG Bombs falling not corect on Lofte middle. they alsways to late on Ground.Only 250KG/500kg are corect.
Other Timer for SD Bombs.U can only Drop SD from over 1000m or in Dive from over 2500m.In real the drop than low to with a late timer.(Me 110, Ju 88,Stuka,BF109 have to in Loadout SD Bombs)
8:Mine Bulletts for Me 110.
9:no visual Ligths for Bombs left in the JU 88/nobody know how many left
10:Autopilot JU 88 need long time to fly level,and decent to much the altidute..its realy more time and more alt ...for examble with the Heinkel.
11:Autopilot left and rigth in kurs 22 , must be sensitive., it is always too much left or right of the Lofte
12:Instrument in Me 110 and Bf109B for Bombs not working.Setting o.V , m.V , v.Z ,the Instrument have now only 3 Stages...have to be 5
Sturz: m.V / o.V OFF(middle)
Vertikal: m.V /o.V OFF(middle)

is any read this ?

JG4_Widukind
May-12-2013, 08:09
for Point 12 you can see in the Video waht i mean.

in Minute 1:20

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3019

Torric270
May-12-2013, 15:07
1:Tailgunner not working-bad handling-only when KI or Human on our 6.
3:Ju 87 50KG Bombs are not working in single drop (2x2 50KG)
4:Ju 88 Lofte View-Launcher crash
5:Baydoors JU88 not working on BayD.1+BayD.2 or 2+3
only 1 or 2 or 3
6:Bf 109 Radiator damagt is to many
7:no singledrops from Baydoor 1(JU 88 or Heinkel) Examble:Baydoor 1 JU 88 18x50KG...you will only drop 8 ....autopilot bring out our 8 Bombs ...than when u not stopt the autoplilot the other 8 and Baydoor 2 also./ is working when u stopt the Lofte Autopilot.
50 KG Bombs falling not corect on Lofte middle. they alsways to late on Ground.Only 250KG/500kg are corect.
Other Timer for SD Bombs.U can only Drop SD from over 1000m or in Dive from over 2500m.In real the drop than low to with a late timer.(Me 110, Ju 88,Stuka,BF109 have to in Loadout SD Bombs)
8:Mine Bulletts for Me 110.
9:no visual Ligths for Bombs left in the JU 88/nobody know how many left
10:Autopilot JU 88 need long time to fly level,and decent to much the altidute..its realy more time and more alt ...for examble with the Heinkel.
11:Autopilot left and rigth in kurs 22 , must be sensitive., it is always too much left or right of the Lofte
12:Instrument in Me 110 and Bf109B for Bombs not working.Setting o.V , m.V , v.Z ,the Instrument have now only 3 Stages...have to be 5
Sturz: m.V / o.V OFF(middle)
Vertikal: m.V /o.V OFF(middle)

is any read this ?

Most of these are addressed elsewhere, but will try and answer here.

1. gunners will fire, both ai and human, when the you are not climbing or diving more than 5 m/s. I believe this is in the code they don't have access to so we may be stuck with it.

4. Not a fix but a work around. It happens less with track ir. If you don't have it then it crashes less if you don't look around in bombardier position before going into bomb sight. Some hit look forward twice before entering bomb sight.

7. In the 88 you can drop anywhere from 1 bomb in single mode (default) to infinite (default) or 1-24 in series mode, or all in salvo mode. This can be used with which bomb bay you choose. You have all (default), 1, 2, or 3 (external) So if you like to drop 8 at a time you could leave it to all and drop 4 drops of 8 each without having to change anything. (All this is covered in the wiki) For the 111 you just have one mode (series) and you can choose to drop 1-8 bombs.

Yes in 111 250s drop fine, 50s are off (short). It is the opposite in 88, 50s drop fine and 250s and 500s drop long.

10. Yes, 88 drops more than 111. I go 7-800 meters above bombing altitude, level off and gain speed at that alt, then engage mode 22. 111 only needs about 3-400 m. Without the external bombs it drops a lot less and levels off faster (less drag)

11. In autopilot, yes autopilot left and right give you big jumps but you can get smaller corrections by adjusting the directional gyro instead of ap left/right. (Also covered in wiki)

12. I don't know if this is what you are talking about, but there is also a short delay key binding. Once you arm the bombs it goes to m/v, but if you hit short delay it will go to sturz. I believe you can also click with mouse to go straight to it.

Hope this helps.

S!

JG4_Widukind
May-12-2013, 19:57
Wiki? were?

Torric270
May-12-2013, 20:03
Wiki? were?

http://www.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/wiki/doku.php?id=start

Also at the top of page in the yellow band

JG4_Widukind
May-13-2013, 05:38
12. I don't know if this is what you are talking about, but there is also a short delay key binding. Once you arm the bombs it goes to m/v, but if you hit short delay it will go to sturz. I believe you can also click with mouse to go straight to it.

THX Torric for help :

Point 12 : the Delay is not working ..not for the Bombs:

1lokos
May-14-2013, 23:07

A work around:

1-Map "release bombs" in two keys or key+joy button or two joy button...

1-Map one these keys/button to "open bomb bay door".

For example.

X = open bomb bay
X+ Joy button 3 = drop bombs (as bonus X acts a "security switch" prevent drop bombs accidentally).

In practice:

Hit X to open bomb bay.
On release point press and hold X and press button 3 to release bombs (individual, salvo...)
After first drop quickly press X again two or three time, this force bomb bays to stay open for the next release.

Sokol1

Roblex
May-18-2013, 10:18
In case anyone doubts; Point 2 is correct. I have just set up a perfect bomb run and knowing there was an issue with the bomb doors I left them closed until only 1 or 2 minutes out then went to ventral gunner to make sure they were open. Guess what? when I got to the drop nothing happened and when I checked I saw the door was shut again. It is very annoying to spend 20-30 minutes setting up the perfect run-in only to find it has failed and you have to try to cobble together another run and another set of calculations and hope no fighters turn up to see what the flack is firing for!
:grrr: