PDA

View Full Version : screenshot control not saving in Screenshots folder

Freelansir
May-19-2013, 14:25
Hello,

I have a key control for taking screenshots

http://imageshack.us/a/img705/6308/codcontrols.jpg

However, when I press it, the action momentarily stops so I know its taking a screenshot but my screenshot folder remains empty.

http://imageshack.us/a/img811/6763/codscreenshots.jpg

I looked at my non-modded version and notice that the screenshots were prefixed by "shot_" so I did a search for that and it just showed results for my non-modded version.

Any suggestions ?

Full disclosure: Am 72 but still clear of mind mostly. Pics taken with FRAPs

1lokos
May-19-2013, 16:00
Change "Print screen" for another key (or joy joy/throttle button). I use F12.

Sokol1

Freelansir
May-19-2013, 17:54
Change "Print screen" for another key (or joy joy/throttle button). I use F12.

Sokol1

Tried that and many other key combinations. Still not saving them to the screenshots folder.

When I pushed the key(s) and got a momentary pause, I minimized the sim and brought up MS Paint. Clicking on "Paste" the screenshot was there.

So there seems to be a disconnect of moving the image from the clipboard to the screenshots folder.

Btw, were you having the same problem that you changed yours to F12 ?

Thanks for trying to help me.

I just hope the next suggestion is not to reinstall the patches.

Take Care

1lokos
May-19-2013, 18:59
Since CLoD first release Printscreen for in game screenshot dont for me.

Then I change for F12 and work OK, for "vanila" version and for TF MOD version, and save in My documents\1c SoftClub\...

BTW - F12 is STEAM default key for games screenshot - I unassign this in STEAM interface, perhaps your screenshots are saved in STEAM folder:

x:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<your user id>\760\remote\42170\screenshots

Sokol1

Freelansir
May-20-2013, 15:13
Since CLoD first release Printscreen for in game screenshot dont for me.

Then I change for F12 and work OK, for "vanila" version and for TF MOD version, and save in My documents\1c SoftClub\...

BTW - F12 is STEAM default key for games screenshot - I unassign this in STEAM interface, perhaps your screenshots are saved in STEAM folder:

x:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<your user id>\760\remote\42170\screenshots

Sokol1

Sokol1,

I think its time that I push back away from CLod for a while and think it over - whether its to do a reinstall or give up.

Yes, I learned Steam uses F12, and no, they're not saved in the Steam folder.

Since I would hope others would read about my problem that they are having none.

I appreciate kindly your patience and time but if I cannot get even a screenshot control to work, I wonder what else won't work.

I've yet to take a flight.

Thanks again my friend.