PDA

View Full Version : ARMA3 cool things happening :P

Injerin
May-19-2013, 21:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mW1RUcrYj0

Sorry got mic too sensitive.... lol keyboard sux....

ChiefRedCloud
May-20-2013, 08:37
Injerin do you experience any lagging (like constant micro lags) in the ranger server? I do. Great server to play but can't.

Are you using ACRE for comm? of course it is I just saw the title in the video. Perhaps you could tell me how to install this. My group, well read the end of this post. Yea the squad logo thing is great. I just wish the group I belong to would wake up to A3, but at the moment they are comatose. Incidently I enjoyed playing with you when I can.

Katdog5
May-20-2013, 10:13
vehicle tag pretty sweet

Ive used for ACRE a while. pretty awesome

ATAG_Snapper
May-20-2013, 10:19
Very cool animations! :thumbsup:

Injerin
May-20-2013, 11:14
Injerin do you experience any lagging (like constant micro lags) in the ranger server? I do. Great server to play but can't.

Are you using ACRE for comm? of course it is I just saw the title in the video. Perhaps you could tell me how to install this. My group, well read the end of this post. Yea the squad logo thing is great. I just wish the group I belong to would wake up to A3, but at the moment they are comatose. Incidently I enjoyed playing with you when I can.

No I don't get hardly any lag on the Ranger server, I do believe there is a settings option when you scroll to set draw distance, set your draw distance down should help. We have a small group of guys that play and your more than welcome to come join us, We are playing around with mods and building new mission for coop. most of the time we are on TS. And we can walk you through setting up ACRE :)

edit: Chief, there is no setting for draw distance on Ranger, but I do notice alot of guys are having this problem. If i find a solution I'll PM you :)