PDA

View Full Version : Hi

SoW Reddog
May-24-2013, 05:37
Hi all.

I've recently reinstalled CloD and discovered the last patch made things better. Yesterday I downloaded the TF patches and took the plunge and joined your server.

Soooo, apologies, there's a Spitfire somewhere upside down, slightly bent props but I'm sure it'll buff out. Guess I need to learn how to actually take off then? :(

I have only really played the quick missions and then not on very high realism. I have a pretty pants PC but it seems to be holding its own for now. Going to try and get some more hours in tonight, so if you see me on the server, give me a wide berth for your own safety!:)

Red

Osprey
May-24-2013, 07:02
Welcome aboard RedDog. Don't be afraid to speak up in comms for advice, this has a steep learning curve so we generally want people to at least come back ;)

Where are you from?

Injerin
May-24-2013, 08:42
Come on comms brotha, be more than happy to help you out in any way :) OH, and Welcome :)

DRock
May-24-2013, 09:12
Hi RedDog, welcome.

Dutch
May-24-2013, 09:27
give me a wide berth for your own safety!:)

Worry not, Red old Bean, that's not how we operate. Any of the chaps will now look out for you (make sure you get Teamspeak up and running), and will be happy to give you all the tips necessary to avoid any 'embarrassing debacles'.

We have a dedicated 'cockpit training' channel in TS, so we can bring you up to speed quickly enough to get stuck into the enemy, hopefully before they get stuck into you. :D

Of course you may already be a better flyer than most of us, but you just don't know it yet. :thumbsup:

SoW Reddog
Jun-06-2013, 11:36
Hi, sorry, my week holiday kinda took over and I've not had chance to play again till today.

I'm in Stamford, in the UK.

I'll try and get TS installed now and see who's about to teach me to fly. I know I sure as hell can't learn myself!

SoW Reddog
Jun-07-2013, 06:46
| huge THANKS to Torian for showing me the ropes today. Thoroughly enjoyed myself, and proved myself useless.

*goes off to find some more RAM and a new graphics card at least! (And probably a new monitor)