PDA

View Full Version : ATAG down

nacy
May-24-2013, 16:09
server ATAG down ?

ATAG_Snapper
May-24-2013, 16:15
server ATAG down ?

I show 15 players on, several of them have been on for over two hours.

nacy
May-24-2013, 16:24
ACG. (62 players) 3h32

ATAG_Snapper
May-24-2013, 16:44
Hmmm, I guess what you're trying to say is that the ATAG Server is down in numbers, not that it's down off the Internet. Is that correct?

nacy
May-24-2013, 17:35
Hmmm, I guess what you're trying to say is that the ATAG Server is down in numbers (YES)

ATAG Server is down in players.

DRock
May-24-2013, 19:55
Hi, nacy.

Numbers move up and down in the various servers throughout the day. It's good to see other servers getting good numbers, overall increasing availability and exposure. The choice is always good.

Why do you think the number is down in ATAG?

Cheers,
ATAG_DRock

ATAG_Snapper
May-24-2013, 20:04
Hmmm, I guess what you're trying to say is that the ATAG Server is down in numbers (YES)

ATAG Server is down in players.

Ah, OK. I was a little thick and I apologize.

The ACG server is a fine server and breaking new ground in its missions. Many Euro players may also find it plays better for them due to its physical location. It's in everyone's interest to bring new players in and have good servers up and running to accommodate them. New, glitch-free (or glitch-reduced, at least!) missions in all servers along with continued improvements to Cliffs of Dover via Team Fusion's excellent work is key.

Having options in which server to play is win-win for everyone as we strive to keep Clod interesting and running smoothly at all times. Personally the ACG guys are all my friends and, speaking for the ATAG guys, wish them continued success on their initiatives. :thumbsup:

nacy
May-25-2013, 02:35
The ACG server is a fine server and breaking new ground in its missions. Many Euro players may also find it plays better for them due to its physical location. OK Snapper:thumbsup:

Osprey
May-25-2013, 04:36
Thank you Snapper, indeed I would prefer several full servers but we don't seem to get the numbers. I'm not convinced it's mission preference, ACG have a lot of pilots and friend squadrons and we just get together, then people join too. ACG storm of war tends to have a lot of group pilots flying.

This it's why I talked of marketing cod as a community, to grow the total number of players.

9./JG52 Ziegler
May-25-2013, 07:37
Osprey is correct that many of us fly ACG with our squad mates. I agree with Snapper that it's a win win for the game to have choice and I for one would love to see 10 servers full of players.:thumbsup:

Mission is one thing but I always look at the numbers of players, then who is playing before making a choice. The ability to fly with squad mates that you know and seeing who the competition is on the other side, always motivates.

ChiefRedCloud
May-25-2013, 10:19
It might also be observed that we are now moving into the Summer months and many a person(s) will be on vacation and away from the computer. This seems to always drag the online numbers down. And they always seem to rise in the colder months.

Osprey
May-26-2013, 05:08
Summer? What's that?

ATAG_Headshot
May-27-2013, 11:25
Summer? What's that?

Where I live we have winter and construction season!