PDA

View Full Version : A WingWalker Hello

WWBayonet
May-26-2013, 14:42
WWBayonet here as a Squadron Scout. First I wish to thank ATAG-DRock for his patience and assistance in getting me off the ground in multi-engine. The team fusion mod has definitely revived CLoD and myself and a couple other WingWalkers have been touting both the mod and your server to the other members of our Squadron. Looking forward to many hours of flying joy with and against you in the future!!!

ATAG_Bliss
May-26-2013, 15:10
Welcome to the forums. Glad you're having a good time.

The Wing Walkers are a great group.

DRock
May-27-2013, 14:20
WWBayonet here as a Squadron Scout. First I wish to thank ATAG-DRock for his patience and assistance in getting me off the ground in multi-engine. The team fusion mod has definitely revived CLoD and myself and a couple other WingWalkers have been touting both the mod and your server to the other members of our Squadron. Looking forward to many hours of flying joy with and against you in the future!!!

Again, welcome, Bayonet.

Good to have met you and Spardog. I'm looking forward to meeting the other WW members.

YouTube is also a great resource for start-up tutorials on all the various aircrafts.

Cheers,
ATAG_DRock

StormBat
May-29-2013, 18:34
Welcome mate, thanks for taking interest in the ATAG community and server. As you know Drock contributes a lot when it comes to helping others get started and learning various aircraft, as are most of us here in ATAG. Don't be shy to ask questions about anything related to us, our server and the game. We are mostly a bunch of enthusiastic and helpful folks and love to see, err hear new faces. Again welcome you and yours.

-StormBat