PDA

View Full Version : setting up T.S to use on ur server

PapaG39
May-29-2013, 16:24
I have T.

I have T.S. 3 client win7 64bit and it is setup to use with some friends on Rise of Flight.
it was set up for me by another some time ago.
I would like to set it up to use with your ATAG Cliffs of Dover server.

I'm really not sure just how to do that without messing up my RoF ts server settings that I already have.

Can anyone give me a 1,2,3 etc scenario so that I can go on your ATAG server & converse with fokes?
Thanks;
Regards; papag39

ATAG_Bliss
May-29-2013, 17:34
I have T.

I have T.S. 3 client win7 64bit and it is setup to use with some friends on Rise of Flight.
it was set up for me by another some time ago.
I would like to set it up to use with your ATAG Cliffs of Dover server.

I'm really not sure just how to do that without messing up my RoF ts server settings that I already have.

Can anyone give me a 1,2,3 etc scenario so that I can go on your ATAG server & converse with fokes?
Thanks;
Regards; papag39

The absolute easiest method is to look on the right side of the forums and click on the "Join this server" button for the TS3 server. It's located at the bottom of the viewer.

The other method is to open up TS3, go under the connections tab, select "connect", and type in the TS3 IP address for ATAG's TS3 which is 216.52.148.29:9987 (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/216.52.148.29:9987/) and enter your TS3 name in the appropriate column as well. Then you will connect.

From there you can go under the bookmarks tab and add ATAG's TS3 server to your bookmarks. That way when you open TS3 you can just go to the bookmark tab and select which TS3 server to join without ever having to type the IP address in.

ChiefRedCloud
May-29-2013, 17:43
I'll try to answer this for you ...... Start your TS3 ........ Click on Bookmarks and then on ADD Bookmarks to save your RoF TS Address first ...... now Click on CONNECTIONS at the upper left corner ........ Place ATAG address (216.52.148.29) in the address block and your name in the one below that ......... Click connect and you should connect ..... Now click on Bookmarks and then click on ADD Bookmarks ...... this will save your connection to a list that you can click on to access at any time.

PapaG39
May-29-2013, 18:14
Thank you
I think I got it correct. I went on your ts channel, but it seems like there is a password to most everything.
I tried to talk with a couploa fokes, but I don't know if they were actually there. no answer i mean...

ATAG_Snapper
May-29-2013, 19:20
Hi PapaG and welcome to the forum. :salute: I seem to remember your call sign associated with a lot of flight sims over the decades (literally). Anyway, it's great to have you onboard with Cliffs of Dover.

If you scroll down a bit through the TS channels you'll pass through the administrative & Team Fusion passworded channels and come upon the "Cliffs of Dover -- Allied" and directly after "Cliffs of Dover -- Axis" channels. This is where you'll find 95% of the players for either side, and these are all open channels (ie non-passworded). We have several channels for each side available to accommodate the occasionally large number of players.

Keep us posted on how things go on the server. Looking forward to flying with (or against :D ) you online in the near future! :thumbsup:

Snapper
:)

PapaG39
May-29-2013, 20:44
Thank you Snapper.

Yeah..I've been around since il2 first came out and with with the ms WWll sims before that.
I haven't learned much, but I've had a lot of fun.

Thank you for the heads up on the ATAG T.S guys...

PapaG39
May-30-2013, 18:37
hmmm

Will I guess I won't be joining u.

I have mod "Team Fusion V1 (3.00)" but your server says that I am rejected because u have a different something.

ATAG_Snapper
May-30-2013, 18:45
Arrrgh. That just won't do, PapaG!

If you have a chance, could you please post the exact error message that pops up? Our wizard boffins will have the mystery solved with solution in hand in no time! I'd bet Dutch's Dart Night beer money on it! :D

Muffin
May-30-2013, 19:01
hmmm

Will I guess I won't be joining u.

I have mod "Team Fusion V1 (3.00)" but your server says that I am rejected because u have a different something.

Sounds like you need the TF V 3.01 patch. Its in the Team Fusion section of the forum.

PapaG39
May-30-2013, 19:19
I dug a litter deeper and found that the 3.01 patch that I had installed did not take correctly.
I re-downloaded the 3.01 patch from your team fusion site and re-installed it and ...***then*** ran the installer from within the game...
I was then able to join your server.....However as soon as I shut down & re-booted the computer it was back to v1 (3.00)

for some reason the 3.01 patch is not staying...

So..I am doing something wrong and I have no clue what it may be.